Crew Quarters Photos?

taffy12

Does anyone have any photos of the crew areas on various ships, especially their cabins? I'm very interested in (hopefully!) becoming part of a cruise crew in a couple of years and would really like to see pictures of where they live (and if you're a present or past crewmember, I'd live to talk to you!!!). I've seen snipits on various TV specials, but never anything substantial and I can't remember much about it!

Does anyone have any photos of the crew areas on various ships, especially their cabins? I'm very interested in (hopefully!) becoming part of a cruise crew in a couple of years and would really like to see pictures of where they live (and if you're a present or past crewmember, I'd live to talk to you!!!). I've seen snipits on various TV specials, but never anything substantial and I can't remember much about it!

This might help a little bit

Disney Magic - crew quarters

http://community.webshots.com/album/273599344VyLxlt

Carnival Legend crew Pics

http://community.webshots.com/album/200261485aaUUxp/0

Those are great, DaytonCruiser! Thank you so much for posting the links, and so promptly too! Flipping through those pictures got me really excited for something that could possibly lie in my future!

Does anybody else have any photos? Are there any past or present crew members out there?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I just would like to know about the Officers, I know they have their own cabin but what about the size? big enough or just a tiny cabin... They have their own messroom and tv lounge... Usually the Officers onboard any merchant ship have spaces for them to enjoy, separated from the crew spaces. Please if anyone have some pictures ESPECIALLY NCL, send it to chris_rivero@hotmail.com. I collect this kind of pictures from the crew areas, the seaman working and the Bridge on action!!!

Note: The Crew have funny parties organized by the Staff Captain and Chief Officers, they do Birthday, special ocassions, holydays from each of the crew nationalities...Again any pictures are welcome!!!

Thanks... Christian.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

We cruised on the Spirit in April out of San Diego to Mexico.

We had a ball. We'll be cruising to Alaska on the NCL Star in Aug.

It will be interesting to see the different styles of cruising. I just don't think anything can beat that first cruise on the Spirit.

We cruised on the Spirit in April out of San Diego to Mexico.

We had a ball. We'll be cruising to Alaska on the NCL Star in Aug.

It will be interesting to see the different styles of cruising. I just don't think anything can beat that first cruise on the Spirit.

There are a lot of threads all about the Spirit, especially on the Alaska board.

I would be interested to see how you liked the Star as compared to the Spirit when you get back.

I saw it in port in Seattle. I always see such good deals on NCL out there.

Archived