Just saying hello! The wedding was awesome!!

Hello all! Just popping in to say hello and that I'm just now getting back to work and such...trying to adjust to reality again lol.

Our wedding aboard the Carnival Breeze was amazing!! Just wanted to let you all know (especially Shatima & fellow Breeze brides;)) I will be doing a review...I'm gonna start working on it piece by piece lol

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I MAY GET SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.. LOLOL... WELL HONEY TAKE UR TIME BUT DONT TAKE TO MUCH!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL..

OK OK 1ST CONGRATS TO YOU... U ARE A MARRIED WOMEN NOW HONEY CHILD :) 2ND HOW DO U FEEL????? AND I MUST SAY THANKS ALOTTTT FOR EVEN CHECKING IN WITH US, WOO WOO LOL BETWEEN U AND TWIN A IMGOING CRAY CRAY

:p :D :cool:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! I THINK I MAY GET SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.. LOLOL... WELL HONEY TAKE UR TIME BUT DONT TAKE TO MUCH!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL..

OK OK 1ST CONGRATS TO YOU... U ARE A MARRIED WOMEN NOW HONEY CHILD :) 2ND HOW DO U FEEL????? AND I MUST SAY THANKS ALOTTTT FOR EVEN CHECKING IN WITH US, WOO WOO LOL BETWEEN U AND TWIN A IMGOING CRAY CRAY

:p :D :cool:

LOL!! Shatima, you are too much haha. Thank you so much for the congrats, I feel GREAT!! We are so happy :) Don't worry, I won't take too long with the review lol. Much love!

Hello all! Just popping in to say hello and that I'm just now getting back to work and such...trying to adjust to reality again lol.

Our wedding aboard the Carnival Breeze was amazing!! Just wanted to let you all know (especially Shatima & fellow Breeze brides;)) I will be doing a review...I'm gonna start working on it piece by piece lol

Congrats and welcome back!!! The first week is the hardest. Lol!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah!!! Welcome back and congratulations!!! I watched and waved like crazy when our ships passed each other in port canal!!! Hope you had a fantastic time!!

Ohh my gosh yeas, doesn't "back to reality" just suck lol well the back to work part anyway!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Yeah!!! Welcome back and congratulations!!! I watched and waved like crazy when our ships passed each other in port canal!!! Hope you had a fantastic time!!

Ohh my gosh yeas, doesn't "back to reality" just suck lol well the back to work part anyway!

Welcome back to you too, Mrs!!

LOL!! Same here! Thank you and congrats to you too!! My husband and I went on a cruise to St. Thomas a couple years ago and fell in love with the beauty of that place, we had a great time!! Hope you guys had a blast!!

Ohh it was beautiful, what we saw other than our wedding site! I was dissapointed the ski tram type thing wasn't running tho. But we've decided we're going back and stay a week. :)

LOL!! Same here! Thank you and congrats to you too!! My husband and I went on a cruise to St. Thomas a couple years ago and fell in love with the beauty of that place, we had a great time!! Hope you guys had a blast!!

Ohh it was beautiful, what we saw other than our wedding site! I was dissapointed the ski tram type thing wasn't running tho. But we've decided we're going back and stay a week. :)

Sounds great! I definitely want to go back and do the same. When you do, you MUST go to Magan's Bay! One of National Geographics most beautiful beaches in the world and when you go, you'll understand why! We didn't wanna leave lol

Okay ladies, I just finished typing up my review during slow time at work! Lol all the pictures are on my computer though so I have to wait until I get home tonight to upload it all together for you!! If I don't get to it tonight, then I will tomorrow night;)

You Right, You Right, and Im about to get off in like 20 mins too so yeah.. Gone and take your Time Breeze Twin.. loloolololool I just CANT stop LOL im sooo excited. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:p

Sounds great! I definitely want to go back and do the same. When you do, you MUST go to Magan's Bay! One of National Geographics most beautiful beaches in the world and when you go, you'll understand why! We didn't wanna leave lol

I've heard that beach is absolutely gorgeous! I will definitely keep that in mind!! Can't wait to see your pics!

• 2 weeks later...

You ladies have me cracking up - love how excited everyone is; we are getting married on the ship on January 4th

Have you posted your review; I have not been able to locate it?

Congrats - I hope your day was everything you wanted

Archived