April 8th Weigh-In!

pazooter

Hi Everyone, sounds like we have a lot of successful folks here. Just remember even if you did not loose this week or even if you gained you are still doing great because you are here and concerned. That means you will get right back on it and will do well the next week. I actually report my weight loss to a fellow employee every Monday, I have to admit Thursday makes far more sense before the weekend. I tend to weigh every day which I know is very bad but tends to encourage me even when I have a gain.

I am down a 1/2 pounds since yesterday and actually if I remember correctly I think I am down 1 and 1/2 pounds since last Thursday.

I have 11.5 pounds to go before our cruise.

Lisa L

Monarch of the Seas-March 2002 West. Carib.

MS Zuiderdam-April 2003 East.Carib.

Monarch of the Seas-December 2003 Baja Mexico

Till we set sail on the MS Oosterdam-Alaska

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;05;15;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Happy Easter to everyone!

I didn't post last week...as I had a case of the "guilties" (let's just say I strayed a bit)!

I have been keeping up with everyone's progress (on whatever WOE you are on) and continue to find inspiration from you all!

I am down 1 pound, so a total of 5 since we started SWIFT.

I remember reading a thread here that talked about hanging something you can't fit into ... and want to fit into ...on a closet door so that you keep on track.

Well, I have a party dress now hanging in plain view every time I go in my closet (I haven't worn this since a cruise my husband and I did prior to having children). By cruise time (6 months away) I plan on being in it.

I am soooo glad the Girl Scout cookies are finally gone!

Drink up (water, that is)!

Another Toni

Happy Thursday everyone. I am down 3.25 lbs this week a total of 8 so far. Congrats to all you losers and stay the samers. Hang in there to the gainers.

Easter should be interesting. We are going to my sisters in Laramie. I am going to go buy a steak to have instead of ham. I don't have little ones so candy should not be a problem.

Have a great time a Melody just hit the walking track a few times or the treadmill and drink lots of water!!!!!!

Sue

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;09;05;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Serenade of the Seas Hubbard Glacier Cruise

I'm down 4# this week. Most unusual-I usually average about 1.7. I'm happy!

RCI Majesty of the Seas 06/05/2000

RCI Enchantment of the Seas 12/09/2001

Carnival Conquest 12/01/2002

Norwegian Dawn 11/30/2003

Somebody's ship to Alaska 6/05

Life is too short to be unhappy!

Congratulations!! to all you losers and the no gainers. You've done a great job this week. I've enjoyed reading your posts and you all give me inspiration to keep on trying. The Easter Bunny can be your friend this weekend. Think carrots and parsley and lettuce and radishes . . . Oh my! have a great weekend.

Cathy

Cathy, I hope you have a great weekend also and blessed Easter. Thanks for all of your motivating & encouraging posts. I guess I'm going to have to start calling you a cheerleader also. You'll be in good company with Belle. icon_biggrin.gif

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

I am somewhat of a loser

I had gained 5 on my cruise 3/27-4/5

I had bargained on gaining 5 pounds so I guess I stayed within my limits

I seriously ate and drank whatever I wanted

Now I have lost 2 of those 5 pounds so I am pretty excited about that

One bad thing is that now I crave a sweet after every meal, so I have to get back to getting the sugar out of my system

I also want Sergio back so he can wait on me and set up my 5 course meals icon_razz.gif

icon_smile.gif

Happy Easter weekend to you all. Don't be too tempted by those easter treats. If you are just jump right back into the diet and workout routine on Monday AM. Be safe everyone. Sue

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;09;05;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Serenade of the Seas Hubbard Glacier Cruise

Suzyhoff:

I don't know what "plan" you have been on, but sugar free jello is great. If on Atkins, you could get heavy whipping cream, sweeten it with an artificial sweetener, and whip up a tasty treat!

It isn't pie or cake, I know,but this works for me.

Thanks for the idea. I also enjoy a soy latte made with Splenda. I am kind of on a modified WW plan. Fairly low fat and calorie. I got so used to living a sugar high while on our recent cruise that I am having a time getting back on any plan. Thanks for your encouragement. Suzy

I weighed yesterday morning, but haven't had a chance to post until now. I am very happy to say that I have met my short-term goal of being below 200 before my birthday Sunday. At the doctor's office yesterday morning I weighed 197 icon_biggrin.gif That means that I lost 5 pounds last week. More important I havent seen the scale come in below 200 in about 17 years. So, I have set my new short-term goal to be at 180 by the end of May.

Congrats to all who lost! Hang in there if you didn't, I just got off a 6 week plateau that had me yo-yoing between 204 and 210.

Have a happy and blessed Easter.

Jeanette

Veendam 03/15/2003 (My first cruise icon_smile.gif )

Veendam 08/24/2003 On to Alaska

Wow that is great DivaOracle, you should be proud!!!

Great job to everyone else who lost this week as well.

I wasn't going to post at all (didn't lose anything AGAIN this week) icon_frown.gif but DivaOracle deserved the praise... and I will endeavour to try harder next week.

Time to go hide all the eggs for the kids (it's 11:30pm Sat. night here)... Happy Easter to all.

Cheers,

Kim

Thank you Kim and Mari.

I was so excited Thursday I felt like stopping strangers on the street to tell them the good news. [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] This is a long road, and I know that, but the plateau didn't derail me this time as in the past and I know I can make my eventual goal of 130. So that is 50 down and 67 to go. For the first time it doesn't sound like an impossible feat to accomplish.

Now if there was just a magic way to shrink your skin as fast as you eliminate the fat.

Jeanette

Veendam 03/15/2003 (My first cruise [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] )
Veendam 08/24/2003 On to Alaska

Archived