Did You? Did You?

Have a no-gainer weekend?

Hope you had a good weekend but didn't eat or drink to much (except water, of course)!

Now three days till weigh-in!

Go for the loss! Go for it! GO GO GO GO!

Good morning! I want you to know that I am posting even though I am up 1 pound from yesterday. That is because I am determined to lose it today...with your help!!!!!(Nothing like placing the onus on others!!!)I wasn't particularly bad and more than I was particularly good when it came off. Go figure. We took the family out last night for DH's b-day...which was last week (Passover).They have wonderful mini-muffins (corn, I think) and I had one. I ordered a gigantic salad....lots of fruits & veggies and grilled chicken...dressing on the side (I always use very little).We all shared one slice of very rich b-day cake (I had 1 big forkful. Anyway...tennis this morning...maybe I'll work some of it off.

Pam....if you read this, you got me thinking with your middle "2"!!!I am going to think of my goal that way. Maybe it will help. Also, the first 2 weeks of the month, the 3rd number was a "6". That represents "the awful pound" which some of you may remember. I don't want to see that number again. Today I am only 1/2 pound under, so I better be careful!!!

Have a great day, all!

Well, I was awful yesterday!!!! I went to a family reunion and ate and ate. icon_rolleyes.gif I was sooo sick last night. I will not do that again!! I know I gained, but hopefully it will come off this week. I will probably be a stay-the-samer this week. icon_frown.gif

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

I did!! I did!! In fact I am down 1/2 lb. this weekend! That's enough to keep me going for Thursday. Want to be good.

Cathy & babylene - don't worry about your 1 lb., you'll get it back off, I know you will!

Sheila - hope your feeling better real soon. Being a stay-the-samer isn't a bad thing. You still have time to lose before your cruise! (Me too, since I don't have one planned at the moment!!)

Have a good day everyone. Off to Curves, get measured & weighed today.

Ginny icon_smile.gif

HAL-Amsterdam-Alaska - 08/02

RCCL-Radiance of the Seas-Hawaii - 09/27/03

Hi everyone...I am happy to say that I didn't gain this weekend. It was a surprise to me too, because I was somewhat bad. I am hoping to have a loss this week.

Good luck to all this week. See you at weigh-in.

Rose

Good Morning,

I'm feeling great!! Not only did I not gain but I lost, 2 lbs!! I lost the 4 lbs. I managed to gain over the past 4 weeks. I was trying to lose a few before a trip this Wed. Well I'm back to what I was when I started so that's at least good.

Good luck this week.

2/2004 Carnival Legend/Exotic Western Carribean

4/2003 HAL Statendam/Sea of Cortez

9/2002 CarnivalHoliday/Western Caribbean

4/2001 Carnival/Western Caribbean

4/2000 Carnival Paradise/Southern Caribbean

5/1999 RCCL/Alaska

4/1998 NCL/Pacific Coastal

10/1997 Carnival/Mexican Riviera

11/1995 Carnival Holiday/4 day Baja Mexico

6/1992 RCCL Viking Serenade/4 day Baja Mexico

6/1981 Pacific Princess/Pacific Coastal

I was real bad this weekend. Went to the city so DD could get new clothes. Olive Garden was calling (screaming) out my name as we drove by. I felt so guilty about it on Sunday and figured what the heck. I ate black forest cherry cake and chocolate cherry ice cream.

Now I feel real guilty icon_frown.gif Back on the diet this morning.

Hope no one was as bad as I was.

Pam

NCL Sea 4/04

NCL Norway 4/02

In my mind, I was still in vacation and even though I was out for dinner Saturday and again Sunday, I didn't gain. Now it's Monday morning and I can't hide anymore. The vacation is over. icon_biggrin.gif

Beth

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;3;28;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnival Legend March 28, 2004

I dont know yet. I have to go to town and weigh in with the scale police.... Since my scale weighs at least 10 lbs light I don't even use it anymore. Had a good weekend but I had to work so leaving here at 6:00 and getting home at 7:30 PM doesn't leave me much room. I'm ok as long as I take all my food with me and don't go to the cafeteria.

Hang in there Babylene just jump in there with both feet and have a good week. I have learned that you have to be careful eating out there is a lot of hidden salt. Maybe you just need to drink a lot of h2o to help with this weekend.

Sue

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;09;05;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Serenade of the Seas Hubbard Glacier Cruise

Stayed the same, which is not great since I gained 4 last week! Also have a horrible cold and sometimes I suspect the cold medications make me retain a little water. I am on plan so far today, but going out with friends tonight. Have a good week all. Suzy

i was a good girl this weekend, and lost 1 pound to prove it! yeah me! geez, it seems like a lot of people had bad weekends, must have been the "isn't summer going to get here soon? blues" or maybe it was warm so it was the "spring is here, let's celebrate! euphoria" whatever it was, first of all, keep it to yourself, don't spread it around icon_biggrin.gif, second of all, ok, you did it, it's out of your system, now get back to work! you can do it! i know it is hard getting back, but you will. ..................................................................NOW STOP SITTING THERE AT YOUR COMPUTER READING THIS AND GO DO SOME EXERCISES!!! icon_razz.gif

34 down, 187 to go

gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.....hurry december!!!

kim

scandanavian cruise line 1987

cape canaviral - 1995

carnival jubilee - sept 2002

CARIVAL VALOR - DEC 26, 2004 (2ND VOYAGE FOR HER)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

I did it!

Stayed the same over the weekend..good..but..

wanted a loss! Still happy thro!

Congrats to the ones who loss..keep it off till Thursday..you hear! icon_biggrin.gif

Us stay the samer's, since we didn't gain..lets have a loss..alright! icon_smile.gif

Now the ones that gained, it came on fast, drink that water, eat less (snacks and desserts)

hope for a loss of the gain plus more. icon_rolleyes.gif

All the above is possible..so go do it!

Drink..exercise..eat on your plan!

The official result is loss of 1.5 lbs. Yippee!!! Hopefully this euphoria will get me thru the week till Thur weighin... Have a good week everyone, back to work tomorrow... Sue

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;09;05;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Serenade of the Seas Hubbard Glacier Cruise

Archived