Do suite members have to pay for specialty restraunts?

ktbuca

Suite guests can dine in Cagney's for breakfast and lunch, but everyone pays for dinner there. All other specialty restaurants you pay, no matter if you're in a suite.

Enjoy! :D

Thanks for the information! Anyone know where I can find menus for breakfast and lunch at specialty restraunts?

You'll have to do a search here for them. Cagney's is the only specialty open for breakfast & lunch but only for suite guests and VIPs.

@ktbuca: I don't have a menu but can tell you this.

For breakfast:

There is a buffet of lox, cream cheese & other fish, alot of fresh fruit,

cereals, pastries, and juices on the buffet table.

The menu has eggs benedict, french toast, pancakes w/bananas and

a myriad of other dishes.

Fresh pot of pressed coffee is brought to your table if you wish.

Lunch is more of a dinner menu with the sole lunch item being hamburgers.

I found the menu too filling for lunch so opted to visit the buffet or main dining room for lunch.

You'll have to do a search here for them. Cagney's is the only specialty open for breakfast & lunch but only for suite guests and VIPs.

I saw something about Moderno being open for lunch on some ships, but it wasn't the usual Moderno menu. It was sandwiches and such. Anyone know if that was just a test or if it continued?

DML

I saw something about Moderno being open for lunch on some ships, but it wasn't the usual Moderno menu. It was sandwiches and such. Anyone know if that was just a test or if it continued?

DML

I believe they were just using Moderno's space - it's wasn't actually Moderno's food, where as Cagney's for breakfast & lunch is food exclusive to Cagney's.

DML

on the Jewel they used the Moderno salad bar for breakfast items. Not a big selection. More like buffet overflow

I believe they were just using Moderno's space - it's wasn't actually Moderno's food, where as Cagney's for breakfast & lunch is food exclusive to Cagney's.

That matches with what I heard about it as well. Some people complained that they thought Moderno would be serving their usual food, but that wasn't the point of it, as I understand it. Thanks for confirming.

DML

Archived