A Sunny Sunday Hello!

Warm here today..going to be 89 today, 90 on Monday. Going to visit a friend for a couple of days and hotter where she lives! She's got AC!

What are you all up to? Enjoying your day I hope. Have fun things planned? Or is it the day to get everything done! icon_razz.gif Whatever, drink your water..exercise (even if just a little) and

watch what your eating. I really have to watch it the next few days...We're going out to a few places..Why so many temptations?

So don't forget me, alright..I'll be back! icon_biggrin.gif

Someone on Monday ask? "Who had a no-gainer Weekend?"

See you Tuesday evening! icon_smile.gif

Have a great time Belle! We'll be good while you are gone.

As for myself, we had friends over for supper on Saturday and I overindulged in pasta and bread. Paying this a.m. Actually gained 2 pounds from that good meal. I'm hoping it's mostly water weight. Cathy

There's no sun here in S Ontario. We've got rain, rain, rain and it's cold too. Just above freezing. What a change from yesterday. It was warm and sunny. We even played a round of golf and I had my jacket off for most of it. All that exercise was offset by the Chinese food we had for dinner afterward. ooops!

Beth

Beth same weather here. We had it here yesterday too. I need to see sun to get out of this slump.

Melody

Paradise, 9-5-04

Holiday, 4-10-04

Inspiration, 11-30-03

Inspiration, 1-26-03

Victory,3-31-02

Sensation, 11-28-98

Holiday, 3-19-94

Hi all!

Sunny, very sunny here today, about 65 to 70. Not too bad for Spokane. Going to go with mom to look at some open houses - she sold her house a few years ago, moved to a retirement home, realized that everybody there was "older" (in spirit) than her and now she can't stand it. LOL. Then heading to the mall to window shop a little. Happy weekend all icon_smile.gif

~Holly

Cool here today. Went to visit Mother in law in nursing home with DH went out to lunch and visited with some old friends in out old neighborhood.

Tomorrow back to work. Enjoy the rest on your day.

Pat

work, work and more work here, who has time for the weather any more. started my new job wed, and this is my 4th double shift since then. the good news is that i went from a job that i sat on my caboose all night to a job that i walked 1.35 miles yesterday(according to the pedometer!) that has to help the weight thing!!!

35 down, 186 to go

gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.....hurry december!!!

kim

scandanavian cruise line 1987

cape canaviral - 1995

carnival jubilee - sept 2002

CARIVAL VALOR - DEC 26, 2004 (2ND VOYAGE FOR HER)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;12;26;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  days to go!!!!!!

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

Archived