Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Can't Wait For tomorrow!!!

JMG

It will be very interesting to see how long it will take us to get our call answered tomorrow morning!!!

LOL. At least tomorrow evening a lot of us will be booked and have a cabin assignment. :D :cool:

I have to wait until wed, damn !!! Hopefully everyone posts prices

Are u looking for a specific date/cabin? I can ask for you when ever I get thru to a rep tomorrow and post here. Hopefully, we'll be able to book online too right? :):cool:

What about looking on the website and not calling, b/c I won't be booking for awhile, but would like to see prices.

I hope so online booking is available :cool:

LIZ. :D :cool:

Hey Ty :D good luck tomorrow/today :D

I think you should book the Transatlantic rather than the Inaugural :D

Supposedly, you are meant to be able to book online tomorrow but well you know what RCCL's website is like :eek:

Hey Ty :D good luck tomorrow/today :D

I think you should book the Transatlantic rather than the Inaugural :D

Supposedly, you are meant to be able to book online tomorrow but well you know what RCCL's website is like :eek:

Something's telling me the TA will probably be much cheaper than the inaugural. LOL. We'll let you know what we book. :D :)

I was told by a C&A rep and also heard on a webinar with Vickie Freed, RCCL VP of sales, that ALL avenues for booking will be open on Tuesday---phone, website and TA website. Sure hope all goes smoothly!! I am so ready for all of the rumors :eek: to be put to rest. ;) Good luck all on getting the cabin & sailing you want!!!

I was told by a C&A rep and also heard on a webinar with Vickie Freed, RCCL VP of sales, that ALL avenues for booking will be open on Tuesday---phone, website and TA website. Sure hope all goes smoothly!! I am so ready for all of the rumors :eek: to be put to rest. ;) Good luck all on getting the cabin & sailing you want!!!

Good luck to you as well. :)

I really hope the website is open, but considering how it crashed the day Quantum was announced I doubt it'll be usable even if it was available. I'm sure many lookers will be checking the website as well which will make the situation even worse.

I really hope the website is open, but considering how it crashed the day Quantum was announced I doubt it'll be usable even if it was available. I'm sure many lookers will be checking the website as well which will make the situation even worse.

Tomorrow will be quite interesting. :cool:

Good luck to you as well. :)

thanks

I am sure you are right. I have Next Cruises to redeem for myself and several clients, so I will probably be waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting..... on hold. I am going to try booking through the TA website, while on hold !!

Are u looking for a specific date/cabin? I can ask for you when ever I get thru to a rep tomorrow and post here. Hopefully, we'll be able to book online too right? :):cool:

Thank you !! I was looking for the 12 day march 1st, either the studio with a balcony or the spa junior suite !!!

I know a lot of people are counting down the hours until they can book the Quantum.

I hope everyone trying to book in the next few days whether it's for the TA, Inaugural or sometime next year, gets what they are hoping for.:)

Goooooooood Luck everyone!

Thank you !! I was looking for the 12 day march 1st, either the studio with a balcony or the spa junior suite !!!

Got it! I'll post the rate here as soon as I find out. :cool:

Do you think there is any chance they put off the sale of this ship due to the crisis in Freeport with Grandeur? I'm not in the market, but sheesh this ship has had bad PR Timing....the big "announcement" was the Tuesday after the marathon bombings and now the opening sale is the day and 1/2 after their biggest maritime disaster in years! This can't be good for business, maybe they would wait for things to literally cool off?:confused:

I called this afternoon and they said midnight. Just called and the guy said tomorrow morning. He didn't know what time. Put me on hold for a while and he came back to say he couldn't find out when. Disorganized if you ask me!

Archived