2015 Itinerary info, now can book full WC

WesW

Just got off the phone with Silversea in Ft. Lauderdale. FYI, now, u can book the full 2015 World Cruise on the Whisper going from LA to Ft. Lauderdale, you can put the following segments on request (meaning they will take your request and call once the segments are on sale) ; LA to Tahiti, Tahiti to Sydney, Sydney to Bali, Bali to Hong Kong, Hong Kong to Singapre, Singapore to Kenya, Kenya (multiple East Africa ports) to Capetown, Capetown to Ft. Lauderdale.

2015 Itineraries per Silversea rep in Ft. Lauderdale will be released in late July/early August (we hope (on board booking) they are released while we are on the Cloud from mid July through early Aug).

Kudos to SS for planning to release the 2015 itineraries a few months earlier than when the 2014 itineraries were released (believe early October) last year.

I am still confused by the "on board booking" discount so forgive me but I will not be onboard SS until late August. I am very interested in one of the segments so do I have to wait until I am onboard the ship to qualify for the discount (at which point the cruise I am interested in will likely be fully booked) or can I book when reservations open and then get the discount when I board??

----------------------

Helen

Helen, yes they will retroactively apply the on board booking discount to whatever booking you would like them to apply it to. We plan to do the same thing (get an on board discount while on the Cloud mid July-early Aug).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived