St Petersburg Day 1 Tuesday

We are arriving in St Petes on Tues Aug 20th on the Eurodam - I see that Catherines Palace is closed on Tuesday - has anyone experienced this - both SPB tours and Alla do that and Peterfoff on day one - do these companies get an exemption or do they have to alter their itinerary

We are arriving in St Petes on Tues Aug 20th on the Eurodam - I see that Catherines Palace is closed on Tuesday - has anyone experienced this - both SPB tours and Alla do that and Peterfoff on day one - do these companies get an exemption or do they have to alter their itinerary

We are doing the grand tour with Alla and according to the tickets we got we are going to Catherine's palace and Peterhoff on the second day which is on a Wednesday.

We are booked on a cruise next year that has its first of two days in St. Petersburg on a Tuesday as well. I sent SPB an email to ask about this; they said the itinerary on their web site is just a guide, and they adjust it for the days of the week that your ship is docked. So if you arrive on a Tuesday, and you book a 2-day tour with them, you will visit Catherine's Palace on Wed.

Archived