Happy Father's Day

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to wish our Community's Fathers, Grandfathers, Great-Grandfathers & Step-Dads, a very Happy Father's Day.

This is a difficult time for me, as it's my first Father's Day without my beloved Dad. We lost him nearly 10 months ago, so I'm unable to give him a big hug, and tell him in person, how much I love him. Thankfully, I was fortunate to have shared the message with Dad, countless times over the years. I can only hope he will get my message once again, when Mom & I visit the cemetery this Sunday. Life just isn't the same anymore, as our hearts are shattered, but we are trying our best to find happiness in our memories, while hoping for better times ahead.

On this Special Weekend, for those fortunate to have your Dads, Grandfathers or Great-Grandfathers around, it's my sincere wish that you share the love, and tell them how very important they are. I'd give anything to share that message with Dad right now.

Have a wonderful Father's Day everyone !

Thanks Andy, very fond memories of our passed fathers are extra special to draw on on this Father's Day. Happy Fathers day to you too.

Thank you Col Wes. Wishing you all the best !

Archived