What are the beat off shore excursions!

Ok we will be porting in Cozumel, Mexico, Jamaica and Labadee, Haiti..

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

In Labadee don't bother with an excursion. This is a private beach. Enjoy it.

Labmap-s.jpg

mapofLabadee.jpg

DCP_0372.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

DCP_0350.jpg

00380004.jpg

Ok we will be porting in Cozumel, Mexico, Jamaica and Labadee, Haiti..

Go to Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. Just hire a taxi ~ They zip you there in about 10-13 minutes. If your purchase on line ahead, you save $5 per person. It's all inclusive and well worth every penny. You can go a la carte too but we found it much nicer and less crowded. All inclusive are on one side and are waited on (great service). Order as much and as often as you want. You get a bed lounger, a table with 4 chairs and two lounge chairs water side. Best bargain in our opinion. Enjoy :)

We are just back from Oasis and in Jamaica, we did a private excursion by Peat Taylor Tours. We were a group of 19 (ages 5-71). Peat took us to Dunns River and Blue Irie Hole. Both were unbelievably adventurous and the highlight of all of our excursions. At te Blue Irie Hole, we jumped off cliffs into 20-50 foot deep swimming holes. Even the 5 year olds did this! It was amazing and it is very remote and not as touristy as Dunns River. Now, Dunns River is a lot of fun, but it is the most popular excursion. So, be prepared for crowds!

Just got off the FOS on Sunday!

Labadee, lots to do.

The best trip we did was hire a driver who took us to the other side of Cozumel. It was the most beautiful drive and the beaches and water are fabulous. It's not crowded like the port side. I found the diver on cruise critic and he was the best.

We are just back from Oasis and in Jamaica, we did a private excursion by Peat Taylor Tours. We were a group of 19 (ages 5-71). Peat took us to Dunns River and Blue Irie Hole. Both were unbelievably adventurous and the highlight of all of our excursions. At te Blue Irie Hole, we jumped off cliffs into 20-50 foot deep swimming holes. Even the 5 year olds did this! It was amazing and it is very remote and not as touristy as Dunns River. Now, Dunns River is a lot of fun, but it is the most popular excursion. So, be prepared for crowds!

What crowds?

IMGP0409.jpg

IMGP0397.jpg

IMGP0408.jpg

IMGP0395.jpg

Well, on Labadee, I wouldn't book an excursion at all. It's just a perfect beach day. I would find a lounger in the shade, and enjoy the water all day! But, you could splurge and ride the zipline or rent a cabana.

I assume that your other two ports are Falmouth, Jamaica and Cozumel, MX

Donna, we are also on the QOS 3 day sailing to no where with you!!

Along with Diane, Robert, Barbara,Nancy and Nicole! It's a reunion!

• 2 weeks later...
It's over in the blink of an eye,,, not scary, not worth the price.

I share your feelings and also think the Zip line is over-priced too. We were comped 2-tickets to the roller coaster... I wonder if I get to go or if my DD will beat me to it. :-)

I share your feelings and also think the Zip line is over-priced too. We were comped 2-tickets to the roller coaster... I wonder if I get to go or if my DD will beat me to it. :-)

The price is the only thing keeping me from doing either of those while I was in Labadee. So I did the waverunner tour instead which lasted an hour and was a blast to do. Then spent the rest of the day on the beach. :D

Archived