2-4-1's

Calliope

I just received an e-mail from AQSC and now, for the first time, the company is offering two for one fares on their cruises. These trips are during July and August this year. Since I booked last year before the 2013 price increase, and with their promise the rates won't be lower, I am interested to see if the company will upgrade me to a nicer room on my July voyage.

It looks like it is for specific sailings ...maybe I missed something:confused:

Oh Well too bad we are flying so too much to change the tickets to add a 2nd week

It looks like it is for specific sailings ...maybe I missed something:confused:

Oh Well too bad we are flying so too much to change the tickets to add a 2nd week

Lyn, I got the impression it was "2 for 1" to reduce fares to 50%, not to add an additional cruise. Last year they did offer a 50% discount for adding a back to back; we took advantage of it.

I agree they appear to be for specific sailings, specifically the ones immediately before mine, which is just before yours. I think Calliope will be getting off as I get on, as I will be getting off as you are getting on. :cool:

Lyn, I got the impression it was "2 for 1" to reduce fares to 50%, not to add an additional cruise. Last year they did offer a 50% discount for adding a back to back; we took advantage of it.

Yes just read the fine print it is for the 2nd passenger

2-for-1 offer applies to voyage fare of 2nd passenger per stateroom on July 19 & July 26, 2013 voyages only. 100% single supplement will be waived for passengers traveling alone in a double stateroom on July 19 & July 26, 2013 voyages only. Savings of 15% is valid on select departures. All offers apply only to the price of the cruise for new bookings only; not valid on taxes, port charges, insurance, gratuities, or airfare; not combinable with groups or other offers. Port Charges of $69 to $159 per person are additional and not included in the fare.

I was not as clear as I could have been with my original posting. These two for one fares are on selected cruises. I was so excited as these fares are available on the trip that I booked last year and, to my knowledge, this is the first time the company has offered two for one pricing, that my wording was not as clear as I would have liked.

Anyway though, after a call today to the Memphis office the room was changed to an outside B category from the original inside I room!

Anyway though, after a call today to the Memphis office the room was changed to an outside B category from the original inside I room!

Sorry it was probably my brain was not functioning properly ;)

Good that they gave you a better cabin

Lyn

That's happening to you too? ;)

Maybe my age has something to do with it

Just became a senior citzen :eek: ...it is all downhill from here :D

Enjoy the cruise

We have a longer time to wait

Lyn

Maybe my age has something to do with it

Just became a senior citzen :eek: ...it is all downhill from here :D

Enjoy the cruise

We have a longer time to wait

Lyn

I'm only 53, so I don't have an excuse. Well, maybe I can claim stress at work? ;)

Thanks, I sure hope to enjoy the trip!

Archived