Enchantment of the Seas ?

I'm looking to book a cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas does anyone have any pictures of a ocean view cabin with the pullman bed? It will be a trip for me my daughter (10) and my husband. We want to make sure we will have enough room for her on the pullman.

Thanks

I'm looking to book a cruise on the Enchantment of the Seas does anyone have any pictures of a ocean view cabin with the pullman bed? It will be a trip for me my daughter (10) and my husband. We want to make sure we will have enough room for her on the pullman.

Thanks

When are you going? We are traveling with our 10 year old daughter next week:)

Kelly

Not until Oct. its a birthday cruise for us. We are excited and we usually crusie Carnival but I wanted a different ship/shows/etc..but I jsut read somewhere on here that shows on RC are not free? I'm starting to wonder if I should still book with RC?

Shows are free on all Royal Caribbean ships.

I think the confusion may be that some Royal Caribbean ships (especially Oasis/Allure) require reservations to make things more orderly but the reservations are free. Just show up on Enchantment.

Roy

well I don't like that at all...I would prefer a sofa bed over the pullman so I may need keep looking at rooms before I book this one then. Thanks

I'm booked in 7076 for September and the room has a sofa bed, a pullman and the two twin beds. I'm told the pullman is over the sofa bed. This is a balcony cabin.

well I don't like that at all...I would prefer a sofa bed over the pullman so I may need keep looking at rooms before I book this one then. Thanks

You may find you like it better when you consider that when the sofa bed is open, there is very little open floor space in the cabin making getting to the bathroom a little tricky. Also, most reports here are that the pullman beds are far more comfortable the the sofa beds if this matters to you. Just a couple of issues to consider before making your decision. :)

I called RC and they said that the room I was looking at since it had a window the pullman will be over the seating area so thats a relief. I went ahead and booked and hopefully all will be fine. if not we will still have a good time i'm sure

Archived