How Do You Access Windstar Website?

Roz

Hi Folks,

I'm normally a HAL cruiser, but thought I'd check out Windstar. Yesterday I tried to access the Windstar website from my computer at work. I can get to the first page with no graphics, but nothing will open from there. This morning I'm using the computer at our local library, and the same thing is happening. Any "tricks" I'm missing in order to get to the information on ships and itineraries? It's very frustrating. Anyone else had this problem the past 2 days?

Roz

I just went to the website, http://www.windstarcruises.com, and it worked fine. Maybe it was down yesterday. There are some graphics on the first page, you can click on skip intro or any of the choices at bottom right. I can't see any difference in content between the choices of new, already booked, or past cruiser.

Hope this helps.

Beth

The Windstar site is very graphic intensive. I think it requires Flash or someother plug-in which may not be loaded on your work or home computer. If you do get in, the music you hear at the intro is what they play whenever they leave a port. It's pretty cool. Brings back lots of memories

Jackie

Thanks Beth and Jackie. Jackie, I think you hit on the problem. I just get a blank screen, even when I click Skip Intro. There's some basic address info and a phone number at the bottom. This is the first time this has happened to me.

Roz

Archived