Princess Wedding and Travel ???

Hello everyone! We are 53 days away from when we set sail. A few questions I am wondering if any of you can give advice on. The first is anyone had issues with carrying your gown on the plane?

I got an extra garment bag to protect my dress when it goes through security, but I am wondering if the airline will give me a hard time due to size. We are flying on Alaskan and a small prop plane.

Second, I am also carrying on my flowers which are real touch. My soon to be mother in law was worried TSA will give me trouble because all the metal they will see when they go through security.

Also, my plan for the day of is hair at 11am with my maid of honor (we are getting married our first day at sea). Get ready and ceremony is at 2. Reception is 3-4. The reception I am doing light food and drinks for the hour. I did not pay for a DJ or anything else because our group will then go to dinner together at 6. I figured after this we can go dancing and enjoy the ship for the night. Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all!!!

Archived