Cheapest air to Venice

GRichard

We're doing the Oct 20 cruise from Venice and the B2B TA. I'm surprised at the high airfares I'm finding. Anyone know of a cheap way to get from Fla to Venice. I'm not adverse to plane/rail combos but I'm not keen on flying Aeroflot.

We're doing the Oct 20 cruise from Venice and the B2B TA. I'm surprised at the high airfares I'm finding. Anyone know of a cheap way to get from Fla to Venice. I'm not adverse to plane/rail combos but I'm not keen on flying Aeroflot.

We are leaving from NOLA but change planes in Miami and then London. I thought our airfare was reasonable you might check smart fares, never used before but hopefully all will be well. Good Luck!

What airport do you want to fly out of? We're in Palm Beach but flying out of Fort Lauderdale for a better rate. Miami has Air Berlin, which is slightly higher than Aeorflot but has a 15 hour time Vs. 25 hours. One ways are higher. We're doing USair roundtrip. The airfare is still the biggest expense of our trip, which is why the cruises are so cheap and are pulling out of Europe. You can also try booking to London, Paris, Barcelona and then taking an inter-Europe cheap airline, but watch the luggage fees.

What are smart fares? What airline are you flying on?...Dick

smartfares is a consolidator web site. we are flying BA our friends are flying AA. what it told us on smartfares it was a major airline and until we booked we didn't know which one.

Sandra

Archived