Need reviews of Rome Limousines Plus

artsy-girl

I see reviews of this company on Trip Advisor, but I don't see many here on CC...and the ones I do see, are old.

Would anyone that's used them recently, give me a review of a shore excursion?

Thank you!

I had the same problem you are having. I booked 2 tours from reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and I posted the same thing you posted. Not one reply. Cruise Critics like certain tour companies and Trip Advisors prefer different ones.

After weeks of agony, I just decided to trust TA posters and I'm not worried any more. :D

We used RomeLimousinePlus for transfers last year from FCO to Rome and from Rome to Civitaecchia and were pleased with price and service. I can't speak to the company's private tours though.

I had the same problem you are having. I booked 2 tours from reading the reviews on Trip Advisor and I posted the same thing you posted. Not one reply. Cruise Critics like certain tour companies and Trip Advisors prefer different ones.

After weeks of agony, I just decided to trust TA posters and I'm not worried any more. :D

I see you leave in 3 days...maybe you could give me an update on them when you get back. My cruise is not intil November.

Have a great time!

We used RomeLimousinePlus for transfers last year from FCO to Rome and from Rome to Civitaecchia and were pleased with price and service. I can't speak to the company's private tours though.

Thank you. I'm surprised I've gotten so few responses.

Rome Limousine Plus must be a small company, or a start up when compared to Rome In Limo or Rome Cabs.

I see you leave in 3 days...maybe you could give me an update on them when you get back. My cruise is not intil November.

Have a great time!

Thank you artsy girl.

I meant I had the same trouble getting reviews for my tour company, (from TA) however, I'm not using "RomeLimousinePlus". I'm using another company I found on Trip Advisor. I'll tell you how it worked out, even if no one on CC used them.

• 3 months later...

We had a group of 30 that stayed at Remo di Roma in September. We had used Driver in Rome in the past, but this was our first stay a the B & B. Remo and Daniele, along with their family, couldn't have been more accommodating to our group. They set up day tours including tickets and private guides to skip around all the lines like the Vatican. They are experts at what they do! The B & B was relaxing and a lot of fun. We needed some down time inbetween touring, and the property allows for that. If we needed to get some snacks, wine, etc., or go to the metro station, someone was always there to shuttle us. Remo's wife, Angela, made delicious homemade cakes for breakfast to accompany the cereals, yogurts, juices, coffe, and tea for our family style breakfasts. Our rooms were comfortable, spotlessly clean. Remo arranged for our dinners at a great restaurant which provided a feast of antipasto, fresh seafood, pasta, and meat dishes. In fact, we went back for a second night! We will not hesitate to send other clients as well as returning ourselves for future pre or post criuses or other tours of Italy. Daniele referred us to tour operators in Greece, all of which were outstanding. Another reason to believe in this company :)

Archived