Has anyone booked with Tschinar Holidays in Bulgaria before?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at a tour from Burgas to Nessebar and Pomorie and then wine tasting.

I was wondering if anyone has used this company and if they would recommend them, or anyone else? Info on private tours in Bulgaria seems to be very limited.

Many thanks,

Susan

• 3 months later...

Hi Susan,

Our group of 16 on the Celebrity Constellation just came back from the Black Sea cruise and had a wonderful tour with a very fantastic guide, Aleksander Shopov. I got his name and email through a recommended guide on Tripadvisor. We all would gladly use him again.

I don't know about the company you mentioned. I've organized a tour to Nessebar and Pomorie but did not do the wine tasting.

Twee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at a tour from Burgas to Nessebar and Pomorie and then wine tasting.

I was wondering if anyone has used this company and if they would recommend them, or anyone else? Info on private tours in Bulgaria seems to be very limited.

Many thanks,

Susan

summer 2013 on a Black Sea cruise aboard Holland America we had a great tour for 6 of us with a nice and knowledgeable guide in Burgas and in Nessebar - Hristina Nedelcheva. I got her name and contacts recommendation through Tripadvisor.