Summit Anchored Off Bermuda?

CrownCruiserKK

We are anchored just outside of Bermuda....literally just outside because of a medical evacuation this afternoon at 2:30. The captain sped up last night so a boat could come from Bermuda to evacuate a medical emergency. So sad. Per the captain, we will not dock until tomorrow morning since there is no place for us to dock tonight. Overall, great cruise!

I am going on the summit to Bermuda July 28-August 4. my first time on celebrity. any advice or tips? or way to meet people prior to the cruise? im 23 and traveling with older family members.

I am going on the summit to Bermuda July 28-August 4. my first time on celebrity. any advice or tips? or way to meet people prior to the cruise? im 23 and traveling with older family members.

Go to the roll call for your cruise, and maybe there will be others your age posting on there who you can meet up with!

ssasek: Welcome to Cruise Critic! As mentioned above, join your Roll Call (the link below) and post a little about yourself. Someone may be organizing group activities. Also sign up for the Connections Party. Once onboard, go to the various social activities even if you normally wouldn't bother at home- you'll meet other singles there. Usually X has a Singles get-together at some point early in the cruise.

Here are four pages to read:

Click here: Bermuda - 7/28/2013 - Cup Match Cruise - Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Good Morning!

You should go under the heading "Roll Calls" on the boards, then find the Celebrity boards, then find the Summit boards, then go to your date. Usually folks will be chatting and sharing information. Maybe some "younger" folks will be on the roll call. In any case, I sure hope you have a great cruise!

Bon Voyage.

Archived