Alaska Cruise over 4th July

SANDEE

Kudos again to Princess. We had a wonderful time again on our Princess cruise to Alaska. We went with our daughter and her in-laws who have never been and they were delighted,

Embarkment was a breeze we were on ship by noon. Beautiful day to sail out of Seattle. We did have rain in Juneau but nice 4th of July parade in Skagway. Took the train excursion and it was wonderful. The service on the ship was perfect, food was great and entertainment was good also. I could see a little wear and tear but they were working at painting and varnishing the railing.

I love cruising.

Sandee

Good Morning,

Yes, it was the Golden. I forgot to say it was in the 60's in Skagway but was a fun time. We love to cruise but usually need to fly to L.A. or Florida. It was so nice to go out of Seattle.

Sandee

I can see how it would be more difficult in Ketchikan. The streets of Ketchikan are so close to the ships. And' date=' the Ketchikan sidewalks are congested even without a parade, especially when there are five ships in port.[/quote']

Yes - I am guessing that also. It would be easier in Skagway.

Archived