11dfr11

Anyone cruising with Celebrity or Royal?

My partner and I have always done RC. But, in April, we are doing the Ultimate Caribbean on Celebrity Equinox. Will be our first Celebrity experience, and we are getting married onboard the ship before it leaves Ft. Lauderdale on 4/3/2017.

My partner and I have always done RC. But, in April, we are doing the Ultimate Caribbean on Celebrity Equinox. Will be our first Celebrity experience, and we are getting married onboard the ship before it leaves Ft. Lauderdale on 4/3/2017.

Congratulations :)

Thank you, sir! Been waiting for 15 years for this, so I'm excited.

You're welcome. We tied the knot 2 years ago, 15 years to the day we first met. Would never have thought of getting hitched on a ship, what a wonderful idea. Enjoy yourselves.

We are doing a Pacific Coastal on RC Explorer of Seas round trip from Seattle on Sept 29. We are brining our two boys on this trip, it's their first cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We've got a few cruises lined up; our next one going to Cuba actually in April on Royal Caribbean. You'll love the service though on Celebrity. We've been together 28 years in October but have just gotten married this past January at Walt Disney World of all places.

Congrats!

Again on Celebrity Constellation, this time April 17, Abu Dahbi to Rome, followed by a btw rt Rome east and west Med on NCL

We have 6 cruises booked right now...3 on Silversea, 2 on Celebrity and 1 on Azamara. For Celebrity we are going on Norwegian Fjords May 2018, and the inaugural voyage on Edge Dec 2018

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My boyfriend and I are on RCCL Empress of the Seas in two weeks (4/24/17) and will be booking something for January 2018 while onboard.

My partner and I are booked on Celebrity Infinity for the February 4, 2018 cruise from Buenos Aires. The cruise will include the Carnival in Rio. If anyone will be on the same cruise, do let us know.

We have 6 cruises booked right now...3 on Silversea, 2 on Celebrity and 1 on Azamara. For Celebrity we are going on Norwegian Fjords May 2018, and the inaugural voyage on Edge Dec 2018

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I want to be friends with you boys :) We've only got 4, which kills hubby, but hey.......

I want to be friends with you boys :) We've only got 4, which kills hubby, but hey.......

Hey there. Maybe the next cruise you book should be one of the ones we are doing!

Gary and Ben

We are on Millennium Seward to YVR sailing 28 July 2017... There has to be others... See you soon.

Anyone doing the RCCL Mariner of the Seas from Singapore to Miami in April & May 2018? It is 3 cruises combined for 41 days to re-position the ship from serving S.E. Asia back to the Caribbean. Didn't see a thread for it on the G&L listings yet. We are booked on it and looking forward to finding others that might be going as well.

John & Rich

We, along with another couple, are on X Summit 19Aug18 Bayonne to Bermuda....

Are others on this sailing, at the moment?

Bon voyage

I have only cruised with Celebrity. Just booked #19. I have always found Celebrity to be welcoming to my partner and I with only postive experiences with the staff. A few longer cruises (Silhouette to Caribbean out of NJ in Nov '12 and Panama Canal from FLL in Oct '12) had very active Friends of Dorothy groups with double digit attendees. Not much lately.

Just booked on Anthem o/t Seas 19 January 2018 out of Bayonne to Bahamas anyone going too?

Go with a friend not partner we live in Belgium.

Hope to meet nice people.

We've booked 2 for next year!

Symphony in April - Mediterranean

Independence in August - Norwegian Fjords

Counting down already! ;p

We are booked on Navigator of the Seas (RCI) March 2, 2018 as part of Arno's Bear Cruises, our second with the group.

Our second cruise on RCI, prior 4 on Carnival.

We'll be celebrating our 40th together and almost 3 year legal.

I just booked with 8 friends the May 6, 2018, RC "Jewel of the Seas" TA from Puerto Rico to Rome. It will be my 26 cruise my first on Royal.

You might want to check out "(LGBTQ) 🚢 Cruisers - Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Azamara" on Face * Book, there are many thousands of Royal, Celebrity and Azamara fans. See u there :cool:

Hi everyone!!! We are also avid cruisers (approx. 36 cruises) and we prefer Celebrity and Princess for the mid-priced lines. We have been on other lines and for quality of food and service they are about the best in our opinion.

We have been on Oceania 2x and did not like the first cruise; the second TA was wonderful. We have been on NCL one time (and I know others like them) we do not even discuss them again in our home. To be fair -- entertainment and and stateroom were wonderful; food and service left a lot to be desired. Happy crusing to all...:D

We're cruising Princess to Alaska in September. Celebrity is my favorite line - but we thought we would try Princess since the cruise was totally paid for with our timeshare points.

Happy Cruising!

Shauna and Shanna

We're going on the Brillance of the seas October 6 out of Tampa, Fl.and on Celebrity Edge in April. Anyone else going to be on the October 6th cruise?

We're going on the Brillance of the seas October 6 out of Tampa, Fl.and on Celebrity Edge in April. Anyone else going to be on the October 6th cruise?

Thanks for the note on the roll call for the cruise too! Look forward to meeting you guys onboard Saturday. Robert and Robert