Anyone cruising with Celebrity or Royal?

11dfr11

Love =X= and the service level, by far the best we have experienced. Enjoy the S class and the M class, for different reasons.

We're doing a Med cruise in September on the Eclipse, from Southampton. Would be great to find family on board. ;)

Happy Sails!

We have booked for 22nd August 2015 on Celebrity Eclipse (our first cruise with Celebrity) after being persuaded to try a bigger ship. We usually cruise with Azamara.

Regards,

Kampol and Lee.

My Fiance and I will be on our Honeymoon Cruise on Royal Caribbean in November 2014.. Anyone else going to be on this cruise.. Jewel of the Seas Southern Caribbean cruise November 8-15th 2014 out of San Juan PR. This will be my first cruise since 1990 and the very first cruise for my soon to be wife :D We are excited about the heavy port intensive cruise as it will be in 5 ports and only 1 day of cruising.

My partner and I are booked on Celebrity Century May 10 for a Pacific Coastal. We are also booked on Celebrity Millennium Nov 23 for a cruise through Malaysia and Indonesia. We love X!

Avalon Scenery Burgundy and Provence-June 2010

Celebrity Infinity Alaska-May 2012

Celebrity Century Pacific Wine-Sept 2012

Celebrity Millennium N Alaska-July 2013

Celebrity Century Pacific Coastal-May 2014

Celebrity Millennium Malaysia and Indonesia-Nov 2014

I hope you are having, or had a wonderful time on Century. I enjoyed a quick cruise on her in March, my partner didn't as much, but it was better than being at work :)

I just stumbled on your post and noticed we are on the Nov 23 cruise on Millie with you. Are you on the roll call? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1880122

My wife and I have a friend we met on another sailing also coming, and she is bringing a guy friend who is family. We had fun touring around Europe last Nov / December.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I hope you are having, or had a wonderful time on Century. I enjoyed a quick cruise on her in March, my partner didn't as much, but it was better than being at work :)

I just stumbled on your post and noticed we are on the Nov 23 cruise on Millie with you. Are you on the roll call? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1880122

My wife and I have a friend we met on another sailing also coming, and she is bringing a guy friend who is family. We had fun touring around Europe last Nov / December.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Hi Jenna

Had a great time on Century, I love that ship even though it doesn't have all the bells and whistles! Yes, we are on the board for the Nov 23 sailing. I was just researching the Visa situation for Indonesia today. We are looking forward to this cruise. I've been to Singapore twice, sadly just for work, so it will be great to have time to explore on this trip. We arrive in Singapore on Nov 21, so we will have plenty of time to see it all. Have you thought about excursions yet?

Take care

Brian

Celebrity Infinity Panama Canal September 2015

Hi Jenna

Had a great time on Century, I love that ship even though it doesn't have all the bells and whistles! Yes, we are on the board for the Nov 23 sailing. I was just researching the Visa situation for Indonesia today. We are looking forward to this cruise. I've been to Singapore twice, sadly just for work, so it will be great to have time to explore on this trip. We arrive in Singapore on Nov 21, so we will have plenty of time to see it all. Have you thought about excursions yet?

Take care

Brian

Celebrity Infinity Panama Canal September 2015

Hello Brian,

Feel free to email me at jenna g the number 6 at the gmail and I'll give you my more real email :)

We've never been to Asia really (unless you count the Asian side of Turkey).

We were on Century in March for 3 days and my wife, Dee, didn't like it at all. It wasn't that bad really, just for 3 days it wasn't the experience we're used to, and the overflowing toilet on the last night/morning when we didn't even use it didn't help her last impression. I'll take part of the blame as I made a bad cabin selection.

We're on Millie for the cruise before you arrive, so we'll try and take good care of her. I book all the travel and get us to the boat, it's her job to do sure excursions from there. We have a friend on this cruise, so we can make a small group pretty easily. We met someone else onboard a cruise that shared a lot of their sure excursion info from a similar itinerary, so she has a good starting point, BUT she hasn't done much in terms of booking. I keep bugging her about it, but I also keep booking more cruises, adding to her workload ;)

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

• 1 month later...

My Partner and I are sailing on Celebrity Millenium out of Singapore on 18th January for two back to back sailings and finish in Hong Kong.

We like Celebrity and have found they are quite gay friendly

Chris n John

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I look at the roll calls everyday. It would be nice to meet some of you on our cruises. We usually meet one or two male couple, which is wonderful but the women seem to stay to themselves or are closeted. Just my opinion of what we have encountered in 25 years of cruising 18 times.

Hope we can meet up sometime. We are from South Florida by way of Brooklyn,NY.

Yes, my partner and I (female) have found this as well, we have met lots of guys but no women on our 7 cruises with Royal Caribbean, in fact we are on Allure of the Seas on Sunday and will be meeting up with 4 of the guys we met on Oasis of the Seas in 2013.

Also booked to go Explorer later this year and the Ovation and Harmony next year......Ovation through the Suez Canal and Harmony TA...... Very excited

Female couple here! We're always out and friendly but have also found that there are many more male couples aboard our Royal/X cruises. We've made some great friends aboard, not really been a problem. Just wanted to speak up and say yes we do exist. :)

• 1 month later...