Anyone cruising with Celebrity or Royal?

11dfr11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I will be sailing on Celebrity Silhouette on April 23, 2017. It will be my fifth Celebrity Cruise. Celebrity is very Gay Friendly and we always meet allot of great fellow cruisers.

Hubby and I were on Silhouette last weekend for 3 night Bahamas and it seemed like all of Wilton Manors were on the cruise with us... We always find Celebrity very gay friendly, and we are heading up to ALASKA on the Millennium in May.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I will be sailing on Celebrity Silhouette on April 23, 2017. It will be my fifth Celebrity Cruise. Celebrity is very Gay Friendly and we always meet allot of great fellow cruisers.

Hi, my partner Cees and I will also be sailing on the Silhouette on the 23rd. Would be be nice to meet you!

Koos

My partner and I have always done RC. But, in April, we are doing the Ultimate Caribbean on Celebrity Equinox. Will be our first Celebrity experience, and we are getting married onboard the ship before it leaves Ft. Lauderdale on 4/3/2017.

My partner and I have always done RC. But, in April, we are doing the Ultimate Caribbean on Celebrity Equinox. Will be our first Celebrity experience, and we are getting married onboard the ship before it leaves Ft. Lauderdale on 4/3/2017.

Congratulations :)

Thank you, sir! Been waiting for 15 years for this, so I'm excited.

You're welcome. We tied the knot 2 years ago, 15 years to the day we first met. Would never have thought of getting hitched on a ship, what a wonderful idea. Enjoy yourselves.

• 1 month later...

We've got a few cruises lined up; our next one going to Cuba actually in April on Royal Caribbean. You'll love the service though on Celebrity. We've been together 28 years in October but have just gotten married this past January at Walt Disney World of all places.

Congrats!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We have 6 cruises booked right now...3 on Silversea, 2 on Celebrity and 1 on Azamara. For Celebrity we are going on Norwegian Fjords May 2018, and the inaugural voyage on Edge Dec 2018

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I want to be friends with you boys :) We've only got 4, which kills hubby, but hey.......