On Board Credit

cruising1523

I faxed Carnival my request for shareholder OBC. Where do I look to find out if I received it?
You don't. You may or may not receive an email confirmation. Have your TA double check that it's been applied.

No matter what, even if you receive confirmation and your TA verifies it, bring a copy of your fax. My last several cruises, the credit wasn't applied even with all the confirmations and I had to produce the fax and CCL ownership to get it. Much easier to fix onboard than fight for it after you return home. A friend of mine wasn't able to get hers even after returning home and re-sending her original fax. She lost $250 in credit so I always bring everything with me.

I would add to Pam's post that CCL Shareholder Benefit processing is taking about 15 days right now. I faxed our request on July 8 and received email confirmation today, July 23rd.

Lew

I faxed Carnival my request for shareholder OBC. Where do I look to find out if I received it?

If you are on a Princess cruise you must fax the request and supporting docs to Princess, not Carnival. Also, have your TA e-mail you a PDF copy of the the Princess Booking Confirmation - Passenger Copy. The OBC will show there when applied.

If you are on a Princess cruise you must fax the request and supporting docs to Princess, not Carnival. Also, have your TA e-mail you a PDF copy of the the Princess Booking Confirmation - Passenger Copy. The OBC will show there when applied.
Keep in mind that if you have other OBC's then what will show is a total OBC, not itemized. That's what I get on the Princess Booking Confirmation, and my TA may not know all the OBC's I am eligible for.

So look for the total number you are expecting, and remember CCL OBC is one per cabin with CCL stockholder in it. For us it shows on my account but not my wife's as my name is first on stock ownership.

Keep in mind that if you have other OBC's then what will show is a total OBC, not itemized. That's what I get on the Princess Booking Confirmation, and my TA may not know all the OBC's I am eligible for.

So look for the total number you are expecting, and remember CCL OBC is one per cabin with CCL stockholder in it. For us it shows on my account but not my wife's as my name is first on stock ownership.

If you are eligible, the Loyalty OBC does not shoe anywhere. When you board, there will be a card or letter announcing it.

If you call Princess (even if using a TA for the booking), they will tell you what OBC is set up for your booking.

I booked with Princess direct a couple weeks ago. (I usually use a TA). Sent by mail the request and it was credited 5 days later. It showed up on the Cruise Personalizer under Invoice where it also showed the FCC credit and Military. Don't know if you booked with Princess direct or not. Always feels good to see all that credit:).

Archived