Diane and Max

Did a little price checking for my July dates:

Inn @ the Market: $285.

Hampton Inn: $219.

Hotel Five: $211.

Mediterranean: $179.

Moore Hotel: $104.

Mayflower Park: N/A for my dates.

The Moore Hotel is the cheapest but also does not have A/C and I like the looks of the Blue Horizon better, so, at $150 total per night, may just keep my reservations there.:rolleyes: DH says he doesn't mind the no A/C and it's really close to everything we want to see!:cool: The reviews said that the hotel staff is normally great but to get a room overlooking the courtyard and hearing the fountain vs on the street for less noise.;) Thanks for all of the advice!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Blue Horizon was in Vancouver, not Seattle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We loved the Maxwell Hotel. They don't have a shuttle that takes you to the pier, but they have a town car service associated with them that we used to/from airport, to/from pier, Kale Express Towncar. They do offer a free shuttle to explore Seattle.

When we left Seattle on the 14 day itinerary on the Amsterdam - we were very disappointed with the service that we received from Kale Express Town car. They were an hour late picking us up from the airport. They got lost while trying to find our hotel (Quality Inn in the Seattle Center area on John Street) and then were late picking us up to shuttle us to the pier. We had paid for the service in advance and then when the second shuttle dropped us off at the pier, the driver demanded payment. Luckily - I had the all of our receipts with us. He left very angry and without a tip. Next time will take the shuttle that the hotel recommends.

Okie

Previous Cruises:

Alaska - Westerdam - September 2009 - 7 days

Alaska - Rotterdam - September 2010 - 7 days

Mexican Riviera - Oosterdam - April 2011 - 7 days

Alaska - Amsterdam - September 2012 - 14 days

I thought Blue Horizon was in Vancouver, not Seattle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops! You are right! So Sorry! We are staying at the Blue Horizon in Vancouver and the Belltowne Inn in Seattle!! Boy, old age really does screw your mind up sometimes!!:o Anyway, they both look nice to me!

We're staying at the Sleep Inn at Sea Tac. It's reasonably priced.

We're staying there, too, one night pre-cruise. We've stayed there twice before and really like it.

How are you getting to the pier? I found Seattle Express Transportation Services and they will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the pier. Sleep Inn Sea Tac is one of the hotels.

Has anyone ever used this shuttle service?

Got a family suite at edgewater for two nights 466.00

Walk across the street and next to the Marriott you'll find an elevator that goes up the hill and brings you close to the Pike Place Market. Otherwise it's quite a haul up the stairs.

Edited by mapleleaves