privacy issues on M class balconies HELP QUICK!

hav2travel

Ok, this is the situation. I have a choice of Con. class cabin on the Contellation. If I take 9038 a triangle balcony. Is there a privacy issue from folks to the left or the right of me. Also are there any close up shots of those cabins to help me choose.

Help quick

9038 is one of our favorite cabins - we had it on Millie. 9043 is another great one. If you sit way out at the point you can be seen by those behind you. If you sit back, the normal space, and have the lounge chair with the "feet out" you'll be fine. Just remember, no sun on this balcony. The overhand is very wide.

We had the same cabin but on Deck 7 on Summit this past March -- 7080 and loved it. There is a thread you can search and find pictures. Do a search for Cabin 7080 and you will see all the cabins from deck 6 to 9. I wouldn't hesitate to get this cabin again and tried on our upcoming Hawaii cruise but it was already taken :(

Very nice cabin. We had had the attendant bring a padded lounge chair out and that's where I spent most of my crusie :) Seriously, the balcony is great. Unless you hang out at the railing, you won't see anyone else and they won't see you.

Another feature of this cabin is that there is very little wind while cruising along. I like that.

Enjoy,

Duane

Balconies are never totally private. There are separations between the "walls" that separate each balcony, and people on either side of your balcony can clearly "peek between the cracks" and see your balcony clearly, even far back to your glass door, so if you're planning on nude sunbathing, or other extracurricular activities on your balcony, you're not going to be 100% private.

Archived