Leaving From Sydney

Hobart Hurricane

Hey guys

Just seeking some clarification from anyone out there. The last time I left from Sydney in 2010 on the Sun Princess we sailed out under the Harbour bridge. Now I cant remember which terminal we left from as the parents did all the organising.

On our itinerary it says we leave from:

Sydney, Australia

White Bay

White Bay Cruise Terminal

Via James Craig Road

Rozelle Nsw 2039

Now im wanting to no if indeed the ship passes under the bridge still as I have heard it doesnt. This will also help me getting to the terminal from the airport as it is just my partner and myself this time and I dont no Sydney very well. Any help would be great.

Cheers Keegan

Hey guys

Just seeking some clarification from anyone out there. The last time I left from Sydney in 2010 on the Sun Princess we sailed out under the Harbour bridge. Now I cant remember which terminal we left from as the parents did all the organising.

On our itinerary it says we leave from:

Sydney, Australia

White Bay

White Bay Cruise Terminal

Via James Craig Road

Rozelle Nsw 2039

Now im wanting to no if indeed the ship passes under the bridge still as I have heard it doesnt. This will also help me getting to the terminal from the airport as it is just my partner and myself this time and I dont no Sydney very well. Any help would be great.

Cheers Keegan

Going by Sydney Ports you do leave from White Bay and you do go under the Sydney Harbour bridge, if you wish to catch the shuttle bus to White Bay let your TA know or you can catch a taxi

Going by Sydney Ports you do leave from White Bay and you do go under the Sydney Harbour bridge, if you wish to catch the shuttle bus to White Bay let your TA know or you can catch a taxi

Which do you think would be cheaper to get their? Last time in Sydney we just got a taxi but that was our first cruise.

Which do you think would be cheaper to get their? Last time in Sydney we just got a taxi but that was our first cruise.

i think if you catch a taxi its going to cost approx $50 and a shuttle is not much dearer....a few people catch a town car from Sydney airport, you can give them a call and get a quote http://www.towncars.com/

On your last cruise out of Sydney if you sailed under the Harbour bridge you would have sailed from Wharf 5 @ Darling Harbour which has now been replaced by the new terminal at White Bay .

The new White Bay terminal is still up harbour from the Sydney Harbour bridge, so yes you will still sail out under the harbour bridge.

On your last cruise out of Sydney if you sailed under the Harbour bridge you would have sailed from Wharf 5 @ Darling Harbour which has now been replaced by the new terminal at White Bay .

The new White Bay terminal is still up harbour from the Sydney Harbour bridge, so yes you will still sail out under the harbour bridge.

Ah thank you that has just made me click we did indeed leave from there. Thanks guys for the information, if only it would hurry up

Archived