Where can we eat on Day 1

bizeemom4

Agree with the pasta place. It was a lot more relaxed than stumbling around the lines that formed in the buffet area, or trying to find an empty table on the Lido deck, and the selections were delicious.

We always go to the places that have little/no wait (pasta bar, Mongolian wok, ect..) since most go to the Buffett and don't know of the other places quite yet. By the end of the cruise them lines are always the longest!!

Does anyone know if there is gluten free pasta at the pasta bar? I have had several pasta dishes on the main dinni room. All were yummy. It would be a nice lunch on the first day

We traveled with a GF friend and ate together at the pasta bar =)

When we sailed the Dream in 2012, the MDR was opened for lunch on the first day. They said that they open it when the ship is highly booked.

I believe that the Mongolian Wok is now gone from the Dream. That was my favorite Lido place and there still is no Guy's Burgers or the Mexican Cantina. We will be on her in a month.

We need you for our slot pull to Hawaii :p

Archived