10:00 flight on day of disembarkation from Copenhagen?

We are thinking of a May 11, 2014 Baltic cruise on the Eurodam embarking and disembarking from Copenhagen. We will have an "overnight" in Copenhagen the last night of the cruise. Any advise on booking a 10:10 flight day of disembarkation? This time fits our schedule best at this time - but of course only if we don't miss the flight!!

I´m guessing that the ship will overnight aswell, is that correct.

In that case do you know at what time you can start disembark.

Travel time by taxi is 25-30 minutes from the port and will cost you around 350-400 DKK.

If it is a Non chengen flight the recommended check in time is 3 hours before at if it is a intra Schengen flight between 45 and 2 hours depending on flight.

Last day of cruise is May 23, a Friday. Cruise itinerary states overnight in Copenhagen and May 23 - disembark ship.

To Danish Viking: we will be taking a flight from Copenhagen to Frankfurt and then connecting to a transatlantic to Houston,Tx. Holland America does have "Express" disembark. Since we are in Copenhagen overnight - I was thinking we would be able to leave ship as early as 6:30. Fingers crossed. So Do you think this is do able?

I´m guessing its Lufthansa or SAS you are flying with.

These two has the latest check in time at 35 minutes before departure but I´m guessing that its only doable with hand luggage.

If you are at the airport at around 08:45-09:00 it should be enough time to check in your luggage and get through security.

I´m guessing the border security will be handled in Frankfurt, i have only tried to fly directly before so i don´t know how its working :-)

Spoke with Representative from Holland America and he stated that disembarkation will begin at 6:00 am. So I feel with Danish Viking info that it is a 30-35 min ride to airport and if we state on our questionnaire that we have a 10:00 am flight AND if we carry our own luggage off the ship (which rep said we would be allowed to do) - we could quite possibly be off the ship at 6:30!!!!

I will also check into a limo driver waiting at the port to take us to airport.

Thank you - EVERYONE!!!

Archived