Isn't it time to retire the Grandeur Fire Sticky Note?

I keep wondering why the Sticky Note on this forum is still there advising us about the fire that occurred over two months ago. Really?!!

The Grandeur is on it's fourth cruise now since returning to service. Are there really still people who need to be informed about the fire?

Having just come off her from the 7/26 Bermuda cruise - which BTW was fabulous - from which the ship was impeccably maintained, with all venues and services fully functional, and with one of the best crews in our 20+ year RCI cruising history, I completely agree - remove the sticky!

Having just come off her from the 7/26 Bermuda cruise - which BTW was fabulous - from which the ship was impeccably maintained, with all venues and services fully functional, and with one of the best crews in our 20+ year RCI cruising history, I completely agree - remove the sticky!

Awesome, good to hear! Will you be doing a review?

I keep wondering why the Sticky Note on this forum is still there advising us about the fire that occurred over two months ago. Really?!!

The Grandeur is on it's fourth cruise now since returning to service. Are there really still people who need to be informed about the fire?

Yes, I agree! :)

Instead of posting just send an email to community@cruisecritic.com,

Archived