I wear men's clothes

There is nothing wrong with buying from the mens dept., when we can't find what we want in ladies.

I prefer cotton knit sweaters, to the flimsy polyester that is found in the ladies dept. If the pattern is unisex and fits well, I'll buy it.

This year I noticed that ladies shorts are cut much shorter than I am comfortable with. However, I was able to find Bermuda length ladies shorts in Walmart. They are jean style, and available in many colors.

By George, y'all have given me some ideas. I have all the LLBean plus size women's tshirts. They only have so many colors. I'm going to dig my catalog back out of the recycle bin and check out the men's. free shipping and free returns if I use my cc, it 's a win win.

LL Bean's Double L chinos are my favourites - well made, 100% cotton, and wash and wear.

I don't regularly shop in the men's section, but I do wear some items from there. For example, I am tall and most women's lounge pants or pajama pants are way too short on me so I always buy them from the men's department. I'm also that way with t-shirts, which are usually unisex anyway, and I have also purchased men's shoes before. I wear an 11 and shopping for tennis shoes that actually fit is a pain, but I can almost always find a pair of tennis shoes in the men's section in my size. I will also add that my husband wears the same size shoe as me and sometimes I will steal his -- especially his hiking boots! :)

I say wear whatever makes you happy and makes you look and feel good! We all have our own clothing preferences and there's nothing wrong with sharing those with others.

Would if I could! But I've found my husband's shirts/sweaters are too tight in the hips. I prefer my tops to be baggy there...no need to accentuate that area. Women's pants are too small in the waist - would men's be looser there?

I've noticed Ellen G's pants looks like they don't fit her properly and definitely look like men's. But who cares, she's great.

I buy men's gym shorts - they have POCKETS!!

After reading this thread, I may start looking at men's jeans & slacks as well.

Back in the late 70s, when I needed heavy-duty work shoes, I bought in the boys dept - there was nothing like that available in womens.

I buy men's gym shorts - they have POCKETS!!

After reading this thread, I may start looking at men's jeans & slacks as well.

Back in the late 70s, when I needed heavy-duty work shoes, I bought in the boys dept - there was nothing like that available in womens.

Some women's running shorts also have pockets. I have two pair--Asics maybe?--with a deep zippered pocket on the right side.

I have only bought a few things from men's because most is too big for me, but I regularly own clothing and shoes from women's, boys, and girls departments and have no problem sharing that information. I don't make an effort to insert it into a conversation, but if it seems relevant I don't see any issues with discussing it!

I definitely buy men's clothes....and I also still shop in the children's section, lol.

I like what I like, and if I can fit it then I'm buying it! No matter who it's for. No need to be embarrassed or anything.

Sent from my iPhone

I mostly wear dresses, I live in dresses. But I find that men's pants are awesome. I steal my husbands cargo shorts all the time. And men's jeans - screw boyfriend cut. I just buy the real thing. It's funny, one of my male friends only wears women's jeans. He likes the spandex that is usually added to denim in women's jeans.

Strange the way the world works... :)

Now that any number of ladies have fessed up to wearing men's clothes, the men have a little secret.:D http://www.dailyglow.com/video/guys-fess-up-to-raiding-your-bathroom-cabinets.html?xid=aol_dg-beauty_1_20130826_&aolcat=ESP&ncid=wsc-dl-cards-headline

BTW, my roommate in college eons ago was 6'2''with a size 13 shoe. There were not even the limited options available today for her to find something in woman's clothes that had long enough sleeves or long enough pant legs. Men's clothes were part of her staples.

As long as we are confessing here..

I buy men's A tanks to wear as night gowns :)

A 3 pack at target is less than $18, 100% premium cotton, no tag!

They hit me about 3" below the butt & are the perfect cool & comfortable & cheap nightie :) & they pack down to nothing, plus the cruise laundry considers them a man's tee, & charges almost nothing to launder them, 3 will work for a 1 month cruise. 1 on, 1 dirty, 1 being laundered :)

Archived