Questin about Seating at Dinner

rose524

We booked our 7/24 cruise on the Legend through Travelocity. I've used them to book my past cruises on Celebrity and NCL.

When I booked my Celebrity cruise, the website asked our age range, so that we could be seated with other people our age. Everything worked out well on that trip.

But when I booked my trip on Carnival Legend this time, there was no mention of our ages during the booking process, so I'm wondering, how will they decide who we should be seated with?

I haven't pre-registered online through Carnival yet - I just got my docs in the mail - will I be asked at that point??

Any advice? Thanks:confused:

Unfortunately you get it when you get on board on your sign and sail card. If you are unhappy, go to the Maitre D and ask for a change. I got mad on our first cruise because they had us at a table for 2 and the last dining time when we requested the earliest. Ended up with me saying I am taking my luggage and leaving when we got changed. He was trying to tell us that that was the time we originally requested which was B/S. We were at a big table for 10 and had a great time.

Good Luck,

Linda

Liberty 9/18/05

Glory 6/04

Conquest 6/03

I have always been seated with people close to my situation.

One cruise it was me, my mother and son. I was put with a table of single parents and children.

On another cruise I was seated within my age group and all local to my state. I'm from Philly and we had NY and NJ people.

I think they try their best with your seating times. It does say that it is requested dining time.

Archived