Cruise the Vineyards Wine package

Bases5

I bought the 5 bottle program for our upcoming cruise. Has any one done this. How does it work? The lady at bon voyage says they will give you a list to choose from with the package up picked. Ok great, who give's you the list, I asked. She wasn't sure but check with guest services, I have my conformation e-mail so I'm not worried, I was just wondering how it works?

I bought the 5 bottle program for our upcoming cruise. Has any one done this. How does it work? The lady at bon voyage says they will give you a list to choose from with the package up picked. Ok great, who give's you the list, I asked. She wasn't sure but check with guest services, I have my conformation e-mail so I'm not worried, I was just wondering how it works?

The choices are printed on the five coupons you will be given.

The choices are printed on the five coupons you will be given.

Ok. thanks.

So i will be given coupons? Are they in your cabin, Guest service? I'm not interested in the wine selection. ( well yes I am but) I was trying to find out how the process works.

So can i take the coupon to a bar and get a bottle to go. thinking about having one watching MUTS.

I've always purchased mine once I board. Last time, I bought it at a table set up on the Lido. They were at my table that night at dinner.

I always get a bottle or red and a bottle of white and leave them in the MDR so they'll be ready to go the next night.

The other coupons, I carry around in case I decide I want to stop at a bar and get a bottle to take to the cabin, but I mostly just redeem them in the MDR as needed.

Doubt they'll be in your cabin. They'll be in MDR the first night is my guess.

You get a FREE bottle of wine in the steakhouse if you have reservations for the first night! They give you the choice of white or red but not what brand, etc. But white or red and free :)

Archived