What to do in Falmouth?

jolly3

We are a couple age 59 & 60 traveling with our disabled daughter. Most of the excursions I've been reading about require a bit more physical activity than we can do. Daughter can walk just not great distance and needs stable ground. Would like to see a plantation but most require a lot of walking. Some time on shaded quiet beach would be nice and Jerk chicken or pork are a must. Thought of hiring a taxi for the day but just need help and advice. Ideas for Grand Cayman and Cozumel are also welcome. Thanks!!

We are a couple age 59 & 60 traveling with our disabled daughter. Most of the excursions I've been reading about require a bit more physical activity than we can do. Daughter can walk just not great distance and needs stable ground. Would like to see a plantation but most require a lot of walking. Some time on shaded quiet beach would be nice and Jerk chicken or pork are a must. Thought of hiring a taxi for the day but just need help and advice. Ideas for Grand Cayman and Cozumel are also welcome. Thanks!!

There is a trolley ride that you can get in the square just outside the port - its a nice ride but there is no chance for a beach or restaurant.

We did the trolley ride on our last trip. It takes you around the city, touring different historical places. Passes the beach but you don't stop. I loved it and will be doing it again in October. It wasn't expensive either.

Archived