Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome!

UKCruiseJeff

Frustrating way to spend your day Jeff! So you were swallowed up, just not by the elderberry! I'll put my machete away then. The lamb looks perfectly pink and juicy! Not pedestrian by my standards! I've never heard of a chip sandwich though. Does sound intriguing!

Crispy bacon and chips .... a truly wonderful thing .... here is a previous one!

Jeff

0B092141-89DF-446C-9BAF-0534D0D815FC.jpg

Oh! That looks delicious! I think I could probably handle making something like that! Myster would definitely enjoy it! Sonny arrives tonight and he is into "healthy" eating so I will wait until the arbiter of healthy dining options has returned home. :) He does care about us and our health and I keep saying that short of having us "stuffed like wild game", we still won't be around forever. :)

Fries are healthy and taste just as good if you use decent frozen fries and an airfryer. You can't tell the difference and you don't need very many. It's a once a month type thing and she was hungry this evening!

If we get a bit of sun tommorow I'm hoping to use the beehive to do the tandoori chicken I've been marinading for a few days.

Jeff

P1020653.jpg

Edited by UKCruiseJeff

Crispy bacon and chips .... a truly wonderful thing .... here is a previous one!

Jeff

0B092141-89DF-446C-9BAF-0534D0D815FC.jpg

That looks yummy, even if it's made with English bacon... ;) We go for American bacon, with fresh tomatoes and arugula (a slight variant on BLTs). I eat all sorts of lettuce but Chris really loves arugula so that's our go-to rabbit food.

Glad to see you back after the Windows debacle. I have the free upgrade already downloaded on my laptop but have not pulled the trigger yet, so to speak. Might wait until the security flaws are discovered and patched (i.e., wait until SP1 comes out).

Edited by jpalbny

Hi JP,

I have it on my Surface Pro and to be honest I have installed Windows Shell with the classis appearance over it. I guess I can't get use to it. I have another windows tablet which I use solely for the secuirty cameras when we're in La Bistro as we can't sse if anyone is at the door or on the drive .... but I've decided not to put 10 on it. I don't learn, I use to say if it ain't broken don't fix it but I guess I was mesmerised by the free offer,

Jeff

....Jp, one thing you may want to consider before installing is that you lose control over updates unless you fiddle deep in the registry. Ms takes over automatic updating without you being able to intervene, A real downer,

ThoughtnI'd mention it.

Jeff

• Administrators

Hi, everyone!

When a thread exceeds 5000 posts, it can affect board performance, so we close that thread and open a new one to continue the discussion. This thread has reached that point so it is now closed.

The continuation thread is found at this link --

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2249318