Panoramic ocean view cabins

clott

We are going on the Enchantment in nov of this year. Just read yesterday about the panoramic ocean view cabins. I dont see them on the web page and I have looked everywhere. I called royal to ask about them and the crown and anchor dept said that the enchantment didn't have them but I knew they did from the thread that was posted. Is there a certain cabin category I should be asking for. She gave me the price on a F category but it was more than a balcony. We have an outside guarantee now. Please help

We are going on the Enchantment in nov of this year. Just read yesterday about the panoramic ocean view cabins. I dont see them on the web page and I have looked everywhere. I called royal to ask about them and the crown and anchor dept said that the enchantment didn't have them but I knew they did from the thread that was posted. Is there a certain cabin category I should be asking for. She gave me the price on a F category but it was more than a balcony. We have an outside guarantee now. Please help

There are 16 POV cabins on Enchantment. They are on decks 7 and 8. They are listed with the other "F" category cabins. Check out the other thread on Panoramic Ocean View Cabins. My daughter and her husband sailed in one of these in June.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1757691&highlight=panoramic+ocean+view

This is the other thread about the POV cabins. There are pictures showing the large windows. On Enchantment they are cabins7098,7100,7102,7104,7598,7600,7602,7604 and the same cabins on deck 8. If a balcony is cheaper than these, that would be a better deal.

The Enchantment most certainly does have them, as I had the pleasure of staying in one back in May. Here is the link with photos from my thread if this helps.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1845611&page=2

I just booked the Panoramic OV on the Enchantment for Jan. 2014. Its a Cat.F. We booked cabin 7098. I also got a quote for the balcony and it was $549, $200 more than the Cat. F, OV. We usually book balconies, but the Panoramic for a 4-day sounds like a good idea. Can't wait to see how we like it.

Archived