My Time Dining question

1st time cruisers on Liberty of the Seas, have chosen MTD. We were going to link our reservations with another group of friends but here is my question. If we link our dining reservations each night and then perhaps the two of us decide to dine elsewhere on a particular night, will we have to cancel the MTD that day or will the other members of the party be able to just keep the reservation and dine without us? I hope that makes sense.

1st time cruisers on Liberty of the Seas, have chosen MTD. We were going to link our reservations with another group of friends but here is my question. If we link our dining reservations each night and then perhaps the two of us decide to dine elsewhere on a particular night, will we have to cancel the MTD that day or will the other members of the party be able to just keep the reservation and dine without us? I hope that makes sense.

We have traveled with another couple using MTD . We never linked our reservations we just showed up together at the dining room . If one couple didn't come we just asked for a smaller table or shared.

There will be a guy at the reservations station in front of the MDR each morning. Talk to him and let him know what time you want to eat dinner that night or if you wont be there. We found it easier to talk to him each day than to plan the whole week out and stick to the plan.

MTD is very flexible (even with pre-reserved times) so that some or all of you can show up at the MDR or dine elsewhere. They will also try to keep you at the same table and wait staff if you want so that when you all are together there you can have the same table. On nights when not all of you are there, however, they may seat other guests at your table as well.

Archived