!! DISNEY DREAM !! To Bahamas ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

gambee

DisneyDreamDay3-155_zps379daae8.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-156_zpsb3737642.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-157_zps58bb8325.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-158_zps56b7973a.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-159_zpsf8ca02fc.jpg

I wanted to go snorkeling in the lagoon area, but I soon noticed that everyone was wearing vests. I thought about renting one, but the water was awfully murky. My guess is that there was a lot sunscreen in that water, so I decided to just skip it. So I went around and took some extra pictures of the area.

DisneyDreamDay3-161_zpsa9492214.jpg

Initially Sarah wanted to go on the water slides, but she later said that she did not feel like getting wet again. Personally I had very little interest in getting in line for the slides.

DisneyDreamDay3-162_zpsdf4cba64.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-164_zpsae458293.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-165_zps06118d0d.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-166_zps0d55d699.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-167_zpse38351a4.jpg

And here we are heading back inside the ship.

DisneyDreamDay3-189_zps8d59c128.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-190_zps857b9e2e.jpg

We decided to head upstairs and try to ride the the AquaDuck if the lines were not that bad. When you get to deck 11 in the midship elevators there is a little store that I never saw open. My guess is that they open it on sea days? That may sound a little ironic since on the Dream there is only one sea day every week. However they had some very neat items there, mostly pool/beach stuff.

DisneyDreamDay3-191_zpse4fb0a8d.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-192_zpsae383e6f.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-193_zps19c5cc09.jpg

The AquaDuck line was non-existent so we rode a few times.

DisneyDreamDay3-194_zps26c94d40.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-195_zps7f8d9512.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-196_zps28fd1668.jpg

I decided to leave to do the video tour of the Dream, but once I got to the room and changed the lens I realized how hot it was and I decided to do it later in the day when it was a little more comfortable.

On the way back I got some crab claws and headed to the pool to meet with my mom and Sarah. I believe I also picked up some pizza as well.

DisneyDreamDay3-210_zps2e1cb800.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-209_zps9e9ae12f.jpg

While we were there the skies opened up and it started raining really hard. I guess we made a good decision on going to the beach early on the morning. I felt really bad for the people down at the beach.

Here is a short Video.

DisneyDreamDay3-216_zps40637d4a.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-217_zpsecf103e5.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-218_zps57676d37.jpg

Fortunately for the people in Castaway Cay the rain did not last long and the sun was shinning again.

DisneyDreamDay3-222_zps9551cf8c.jpg

We just relaxed by pool with a few drinks and some ice cream.

Mom asked for some ice cream, but I bit the end of it :D.

DisneyDreamDay3-224_zpsca26ae58.jpg

I had a strawberry one.

DisneyDreamDay3-219_zps1f63d1fa.jpg

DisneyDreamDay3-220_zpsd6b63ba3.jpg

And this is what happens when you stay in the water for so long :D

DisneyDreamDay3-226_zps8a190318.jpg

Since it had cool down a little, I went to the room to change to the Fish eye lens to do the ship tour. I found this little guy waiting for us.

DisneyDreamDay3-227_zps15ba3d05.jpg

Video Tour of the Disney Dream

Ok folks here is the video tour. You owe to yourself to watch it. I take about an hour out of my cruise just to do this set of videos, and I am very proud of them.

Not only that, but these videos help you understand the layout of the ship as well as get any information that I forgot to type in here.

Please watch then =)

Just click on the pictures.

Part 1 of 5

Part 2 of 5

Part 3 of 5

Part 4 of 5

Part 5 of 5

That is it for now folks, I hope you enjoy the videos.

I wanted to go snorkeling in the lagoon area, but I soon noticed that everyone was wearing vests. I thought about renting one, but the water was awfully murky. My guess is that there was a lot sunscreen in that water, so I decided to just skip it. So I went around and took some extra pictures of the area.

Enjoying your review!

Just wanted you to know for next time, while Disney does require you wear a vest to snorkel they don't charge for the vests.

You just go pick one up from the rental station or oftentimes they are hanging at the lifeguard towers.

If you don't bring your own and need a mask / snorkel / fins, that you would rent. The vest is a "free" use item.

Since it had cool down a little, I went to the room to change to the Fish eye lens to do the ship tour. I found this little guy waiting for us.

DisneyDreamDay3-227_zps15ba3d05.jpg

Video Tour of the Disney Dream

Ok folks here is the video tour. You owe to yourself to watch it. I take about an hour out of my cruise just to do this set of videos, and I am very proud of them.

Not only that, but these videos help you understand the layout of the ship as well as get any information that I forgot to type in here.

Please watch then =)

Just click on the pictures.

Part 1 of 5

Part 2 of 5

Part 3 of 5

Part 4 of 5

Part 5 of 5

That is it for now folks, I hope you enjoy the videos.

Gambee- We are loving your review ( as always..)..love the pics of CC..it IS the best followed IMO by Half Moon Cay ( HAL)...as you say, Labadee is great, but no match for CC or HMC...GSC is mediocre and Princess Cays not bad.. we will be on the Dream 11/3...went on the Wonder in '06 and loved her, even though we have no kids, can't wait to see this bigger, newer ship!! BTW, I cannot see any video when I click on the picture..this has happened to me with ALL your video links so far...don't know why...any tips?

Alan

Gambee- We are loving your review ( as always..)..love the pics of CC..it IS the best followed IMO by Half Moon Cay ( HAL)...as you say, Labadee is great, but no match for CC or HMC...GSC is mediocre and Princess Cays not bad.. we will be on the Dream 11/3...went on the Wonder in '06 and loved her, even though we have no kids, can't wait to see this bigger, newer ship!! BTW, I cannot see any video when I click on the picture..this has happened to me with ALL your video links so far...don't know why...any tips?

Alan

Try this link

http://www.youtube.com/user/fesgue1/videos

Enjoying your review!

Just wanted you to know for next time, while Disney does require you wear a vest to snorkel they don't charge for the vests.

You just go pick one up from the rental station or oftentimes they are hanging at the lifeguard towers.

If you don't bring your own and need a mask / snorkel / fins, that you would rent. The vest is a "free" use item.

Did not know that, yet another good thing about Disney. Thank you for letting me know, I might try the lagoon next time I go there, but first thing in the morning.

Gambee I was able to click on each video and they worked fine. Great video tour my friend! :)

Thanks Chris, I think it was a particular problem to Alan's computer.

Alan try that other link i posted for you and let me know.

Our group went to Sernity Bay too back in March, but the low tide made us return to the family beach. the water was crystal clear and such a smooth sandy bottom. Did you make it over to the family beach? I love reading your review, looking forward to more.

I did, but I never went in the water there. It was a quick stop for pictures. Thank you for reading the review :)

Thank you so much for sharing your cruise with us (again!). I think we need to find a way to plan an actual "Cruise With Gambee"!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Thank you for reading, glad you're enjoying the review.