Breakaway AFT Facing Balcony Cabin # 14274: Comments Please?

dongordon

Anyone been in or close to Aft Facing Cabin 14274 on the Breakaway?

Any comments ...how is the view?

Anything to be concerned with?

Thanks.

Don

I was next door in 14272. I have a picture of the balcony of 14274. I was able to get the picture of balcony 14274,as when I got onboard,the room steward was in room 14274,cleaning,as the regular rooms were not ready yet, only the suites,so I snapped a picture. :)

I stated in my review that the balcony divider is such a way that you can see the next balcony. Some might consider it a privacy issue. I will post a picture. The view is beautiful. That room is right next to the corner suite, portside. :)

You do hear a bit of noise from h2o and the celebrity summit at night. Not a deal breaker for us but I can't speak for anyone else.You will have a beautiful view for the fireworks from that balcony. Any other questions about the location, ask away. The pictures are big. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to make them smaller.

Balcony 14274

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag27/1witchydiva/0B8D9EDF-5707-4D31-866F-E7C115791405-512-0000005D209AF423_zps99909b72.jpg

The divider- view from 14272

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag27/1witchydiva/80C1DD10-CDD1-49CD-AD4B-FEDE80A02FDA-4129-0000044825B77C14_zps832bf95a.jpg

Your very welcome. :)

If you have that room, I hope you enjoy the ship and the views, as much as we did. :)

I apologize if this is considered off topic, but I have a question about the aft facing Breakaway balconies. Is there a "stair step" effect when looking down? That is, do you see some portion of all the aft balconies below you? Of all the great pictures posted I do not remember one that showed that view, but I may have missed it. Thanks in advance for any responses..

I apologize if this is considered off topic, but I have a question about the aft facing Breakaway balconies. Is there a "stair step" effect when looking down? That is, do you see some portion of all the aft balconies below you? Of all the great pictures posted I do not remember one that showed that view, but I may have missed it. Thanks in advance for any responses..

I'm sorry I didn't take a good picture. :(

The one posted below, I wasn't standing over the railing too far.

I only remember seeing someone below, if they were standing at the rail of their balcony looking over. I noticed it when we were outside watching the fireworks. I was surprised because when I looked down, I could not see a part of anyone's balcony besides the rail. So, if anyone below was standing at the rail, I could see them. I hope that made sense. :)

This is the best view I have of looking down from deck 14. I hope this helps a bit.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag27/1witchydiva/C56E72FF-6EA8-4DB8-B3DC-7C04A79807F6-18053-000015DBA318CB33_zps5b3f223f.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't take a good picture. :(

The one posted below, I wasn't standing over the railing too far.

I only remember seeing someone below, if they were standing at the rail of their balcony looking over. I noticed it when we were outside watching the fireworks. I was surprised because when I looked down, I could not see a part of anyone's balcony besides the rail. So, if anyone below was standing at the rail, I could see them. I hope that made sense. :)

This is the best view I have of looking down from deck 14. I hope this helps a bit.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag27/1witchydiva/C56E72FF-6EA8-4DB8-B3DC-7C04A79807F6-18053-000015DBA318CB33_zps5b3f223f.jpg

Thank you 1Witchydiva, that was very helpful.

Archived