R.Caribbean Visa Rewards Points on Celebrity ?

MartyParty

I have a Royal Caribbean Reward Visa with Bank of America. Does anyone know if these points can be redeemed with Celebrity for on board credits ? I have about 15,000 & am I

am cruising to Hawaii on the Century, in October. What site do I go to redeem them?

Thanks

Marty in San Diego

I just did it for a celebrity cruise sailing in 2 weeks.

Go to https://www.managerewardsonline.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=grprwd&mc=RCCL

This is the same as you would have used in the past for RC points redemptions. The celebrity options now show up.

Since we are sailing soon and past final payment I called the number shown on the redemption site to make sure it would work. It sent me to Celebrity Captains Club which surprised the rep since she didn't know how to do it. After being placed on hold for over 5 minutes while the rep tried to find out how, I was told that she could not access my royal caribbean points. It was a new feature and they don't yet have the ability to do it. She said to try online or she could transfer me to RC redemptions. I opted to be transferred, mistake. The RC rep said it was only available for the new card just introduced and not my card. I explained that I received an email yesterday saying it was a new feature of my card. He didn't know that and said the program was new. He said he could try to do the redemption for me but didn't know if it would work for a celebrity cruise. We decided to have me try it online while he waited. I logged in, went through the steps, chose the celebrity discount and received a confirmation of the redemption. Hopefully it will actually show up as a credit to my account.

The reps were friendly but didn't have the tools in place yet or the training to know how to do it.

Archived