fireworks viewing - Breakaway

chucki999

We had a deck 10 Port side balcony and was able to see from there. You can also view from the waterfront.

I very much preferred our balcony to a crowded area. We dined on the at La Cucina earlier that evening and the crew mentioned they could be viewed from that side of the ship.

The ship sailed in circles on that side so we were able to view the entire show.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Wait......they do fireworks on the BA? Yeah!!!! We re going next April and I had no idea they did this. My 8 year old will love it.

Is something that that do every night? Or just once during the cruise? Where do we need to be to see them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

We viewed the fireworks from our midship portside 9th deck minisuite balcony. It had a great view of them.

Hi, just wondering what cabin you had? We sail in October in cabin 9200 and I was curious about the location. Was it a quiet location? How was the balcony for sitting out on? Could you see the people walking by on the boardwalk?

Wait......they do fireworks on the BA? Yeah!!!! We re going next April and I had no idea they did this. My 8 year old will love it.

Is something that that do every night? Or just once during the cruise? Where do we need to be to see them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It's only once, Friday night around 10:45pm. I thought they said fireworks were for the inaugural season so I'm not sure if you will get to see them on your cruise.

Fireworks last night at 10:45 sharp. Was able to see most of them from deck 11, AFT balcony.

Very curious to know which cabin Curtis I thought most people mentioned that you could only see them aft from port corner suites. Were you in a different cabin than those?

Archived