Diner seating arrangements

megann831

We're traveling in April with our 2 and 4 year old. We requested the early dinner seating. Does anyone know if they would try to seat us with other families with younger children? I remember a cruise we went on as a couple many years ago we requested private seating once we got aboard, does Carnival offer that?

When you board your card will have your table number and dining room. About 12:30 or 1:00 the dining room opens for those who want to change seating. You can check out your table--if no number on table, ask, or sometimes there's a schematic available.

If you have a large table but would like to sit alone, get in line and make your request. No promises, but they will try.

We usually sail in a group that has our own tables, but the one time we didn't we were placed with 2 families similar to ours. Quite similar in fact. I was sailing with my 5 yr old DS and my mom. One family (2 parents/2 kids)that sat with us lived less than 10 miles from us in the same county. The other family was a grandma/aunt and 2 kids. All of the kids from all 3 families got along and the kids would eat first then all go to camp carnival.

We're traveling in April with our 2 and 4 year old. We requested the early dinner seating. Does anyone know if they would try to seat us with other families with younger children? I remember a cruise we went on as a couple many years ago we requested private seating once we got aboard, does Carnival offer that?

Get Any Time Dining and go as early or as late as you please. It is the only way to ensure that you will get private seating. You get request your table size and where you sit each night. If you find a wait staff or a table that you like you can request the same each night. If your not crazy about the location or the wait staff you can try something new the next night.

So we are travelling with another family (9 total). Should we go to the MDR when we board & request a table for all of us? We do want to sit together lol!

I believe there is a way to link your reservations so you will be seated together. Ask your TA, PVP, or call Carnival directly.

So we are travelling with another family (9 total). Should we go to the MDR when we board & request a table for all of us? We do want to sit together lol!

I believe there is a way to link your reservations so you will be seated together. Ask your TA, PVP, or call Carnival directly.

If your reservations are linked, you will all be seated together. With nine of you, you will most likely be the only ones at that table.

Archived