Carnival Inspiration - Long Beach, CA

kenoqueen

Has anyone been on the Inspiration out of Long Beach? We are booked on a 3day trip in october. Wondering how strict they are with bringing water onboard. Also, is the sushi bar for a fee or included in price. If you have pictures, will you post a few?

Thanks!

You can bring 12 bottle of water 20oz. or less according to the rules. Can you get more on? Probably, I have without issue but, those are the rules.

The sushi bar has now become the taste bar and is free.

Have fun!! I will be on that cruise on Oct. 4th.

Has anyone been on the Inspiration out of Long Beach? We are booked on a 3day trip in october. Wondering how strict they are with bringing water onboard. Also, is the sushi bar for a fee or included in price. If you have pictures, will you post a few?

Thanks!

http://s809.photobucket.com/user/ccruisequeen717/library/Inspiration%203-day

My latest photos from Nov

Sushi is now served at dinner at the buffet. On one of the round stations.

Been on the Inspiration 5 times since she's been in LA. The Indian food is very good. The sushi is usually the same quality as the Mexican. Carnival doesn't do Mexican justice.

Water on the ship is very good. We will bring a water bottle and fill it up onboard. (Use a clean cup when filling from the buffet.)

I've done the Inspiration out of Long Beach twice in the past year - both the 3 and 4 night sailings. Definitely a fun little break! One thing I've learned - if you want to eat at the mongolian BBQ place, go there directly on boarding and have lunch the first day there. Otherwise, the line for the rest of the cruise is insane. Hope you have a great cruise!

• 1 month later...
Thank you for the information. One more thing, since it's only 3 days is there a formal night? If so, what night is it?

Thank you again.

Formal night or elegant night, is Saturday night. Always fun to see how people get dressed up after a full day at Papas and Beers in Ensenada.

I will be on her in 2 more days!!!!!!!

EN is Saturday as the ship leaves Catalina

Elegant night is after the day in Ensenada for the 3 day and Catalina for the 4 day.

OP - If you do decide to bring your own water on, just bring enough for the 1st day or 2, and buy some more in Ensenada. But, I agree with the others, the water on the ship is fine.

I've done the Inspiration out of Long Beach twice in the past year - both the 3 and 4 night sailings. Definitely a fun little break! One thing I've learned - if you want to eat at the mongolian BBQ place, go there directly on boarding and have lunch the first day there. Otherwise, the line for the rest of the cruise is insane. Hope you have a great cruise!

Haha this is exactly whet we do!!!!! I'll be back on her 10/18 and that's the plan.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Archived