Good Luck to SHATIMA!!

Well Shatima it is finally your day and i am super excited for you! I feel as though you are a friend of mine getting married lol. I wish you nothing but blessing and take all the great advice from past brides and let everything happen the way it happens!!! Nothing but love from all of us here on the boards who you have provided encouragement and guidance for over the past year and half!

Blessed wedding to you and your partner!!

Megan

Awwwwwwwm Thank You Ladies :) SO very kind.. I have Learned soooo much from here, and hope I help some people out too.. Take Care ladies.. Super Busy Must go to bed, Plus My PT gurl QUIT Two Days ago, so I have been working over time... Lol, It's all good though,.:D..:p

Awwwwwwwm Thank You Ladies :) SO very kind.. I have Learned soooo much from here, and hope I help some people out too.. Take Care ladies.. Super Busy Must go to bed, Plus My PT gurl QUIT Two Days ago, so I have been working over time... Lol, It's all good though,.:D..:p

I haven't been on here as much since my wedding in May, but GOOD LUCK SHATIMA!! I know you're gonna have a BLAST on the Breeze and I hope your day is nothing short of amazing!! You were so helpful to me and many others on these boards!! Can't wait to see your pictures. :) much love

Yay for Shatima! Congratulations!!!

Enjoy your special day, don't let what you can't control bother you, and cherish these very special moments with your friends and family. You're going to have a blast!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

THANKS SISTERRRRRRRS :) Why Have I been up since 3:23am and my flight doesn't leave until noon.. lololol.. Im AMP and ready to go

LIKE! I'm so excited for you! I'm also relieving my own excitement before my wedding. :D

And Miami looked beautiful on the Weather Channel this morning. Safe travels!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Archived