Rumours for 2015

DISNEY FANTASY

I would like longer than seven day ones. Do you think these will be from san juan?

Just want to know now :)

I think so, I posted San Jusn before on the rumours on this thread and it was with Southern Caribbean cruises in mind, they have worked well and the flights are easy and a good location to start snd end for Southern Caribbean. I know Barbados can do it but for DCL it's far to far.

So with all the rumors / speculations now kinda firming up ...... Why don't they just release the schedule :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Well (1) I bet it's soon very soon, my view within the next couple of weeks. (2) Now we would all like that but it's not as easy as that, they do have Plans A B C something occurs somewhere they can change plans, we saw this with Europe and New York switch a couple of years back, and pulling out of west coast Mexico re violence, and Galveston for not selling.

Even when a schedule is finally agreed it has to be costed, and loaded and then staff trained.

I think staff are being trained now and so one boss can push the button go SSY go very soon.

If they hold back they can loose business i.e. other cruise line have now released 2015 full year.

But go too soon and you then have to pay compensation to cruisers who book and they change their mind, we have seen them do this a bit too much recently.

they may contact DVC to see if they would charter a cruise.

The long wait should be over soon then it's credit card shock.

According to the Disney Cruise Line Blog and another Disney related site, the Disney Wonder is showing on the 2015 Honolulu port schedule. :)

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/2014/01/disney-wonder-schedule-sail-hawaii-2015/

I am not surprised at all re Hawaii they sold well, now they have appeared before and then they didn't occur, so I wouldn't wish yo say too much on them.

I recall everyone Saying a year back there would be cruises to Hawaii there were ports booked post Alaska but it didn't materialise, personally if they do them, it's a good move.

Bear in mind, cruise lines can reserve port schedules like people can book cruises, they can cancel up to a point. Having a date hold does not guarantee a port.

Agree this has and can still happen however I suspect it's true, it does fit in, but that Hawaii run has appeared before in previous years and then didn't occur.

Interesting. According to another Disney board, the Wonder has been removed from the Honolulu 2015 port schedule. Mistake or the power of Disney? ;)

I can see a couple of people calling DCL after reading about Hawaii and saying I want to book a Hawaii cruise, I have seen it on this or that Internet place that you have a port booking there, let me book it. With a couple of people calling they will look into it, tell the port their in breach of the privacy part of the contract and it's down.

A lot earlier this week a DCL TA sent out this note to their cruisers, with nice kind comments,

One of our Guests from the UK, Andrew xxx , is and avid DCL fan and is generally spot-on when it comes to predictions on upcoming itineraries. Below are his guesses on DCL's yet to be announced itineraries for the remainder of 2015.

"Magic Summer, Baltic (June July) and Med 7 night cruises ( Mid to Late August, ) also Winter Southern Caribbean Cruises from San Juan, - some at school holiday time.

Wonder Alaska 7 and 9 nights, with Hawaii in September.

Of course Fantasy now has Tortola, and think a second ship Wonder or Magic may go there as well or Fantasy only does Easterns in Winter. IMHO no New York, Question? DCL doesn't need to keep Dream at Port Canaveral but can't see 3/4 nights dropped so might just stay there, I think there is a surprise in there as well something new, not just repos from Baltic to Barcelona. Mention of Amsterdam, going further than before and better ports or slots than before winning ports of other lines, I think they may be out within two weeks, maybe next or following Tuesday.

Wonder big dry dock 2016 in Cadiz or Vancouver. With Baltic I have heard three separate rumors , Dover or Harwich 12 nights, or 7 nights from Copenhagen, could mean 14 night repo Copenhagen to Barcelona. But one said Far East Med, Anyway either a lot of rumors or someone is having a laugh and spreading lots of false ones. Don't take this as firm these are rumors only! We shall see!"

Another very good TA has said.

2015 Disney Cruise Line Itineraries

Posted by xxxxxx in Disney Cruise Line, New York City, Itineraries, 2015, New Orleans, Baltic, Cadiz.

There is so much buzz about when the 2015 cruise itineraries for summer and fall 2015 will come out from Disney Cruise Line. One agent was certain that they would come out “within 48 hours” a couple days ago, but nothing. Personally, I think we could see the new itineraries as soon as mid-February, but possibly not until March or April. So we wait, and speculate, and wait some more.

I thought now would be a good time to speculate! I also want to hear what you think might be happening. Here are my ideas with little basis for these thoughts.

Disney Dream – 3 and 4 night Bahamas sailings from Port Canaveral on Fridays and Mondays

Disney Fantasy – alternating 7 night Eastern and Western Caribbean sailings from Port Canaveral with the addition of Tortola for an Eastern Caribbean port for at least some of the Eastern sailings

Disney Wonder – I predict that she will head over to Cadiz, Spain to undergo a major drydock like the Disney Magic did last year. I think this will happen in May rather than after the season and the Wonder will then go up to the United Kingdom and then do Baltic sailings for the summer months. Following the Baltic sailings, there may be some Mediterranean sailings and then a Transatlantic where she will go back to Port Canaveral, Miami or New Orleans. Yes, New Orleans!! If she goes to New Orleans, I’m hoping we will see some new Western Caribbean stops.

Disney Magic – I predict that she will go up to New York City again and have sailings to Canada to include a stop at Quebec City, maybe alternating sailings with Bermuda or the Bahamas and possibly a couple 2 night sailings again. In the fall, I think she will return to Florida for Bahamas and Caribbean sailings.

Unfortunately, I’m predicting no Alaska sailings for the summer of 2015.

I know that the Disney Wonder showed up on the port calendar for a few days in Hawaii, but was removed. I know a lot of you would like to see Hawaii again, and I hope I’m wrong for your sakes, but I can’t figure that one out into my prediction.

Of course, I could be totally wrong with these predictions, but hey, it’s fun to speculate! What do you think DCL will do in 2015? Where would you like to see them go?

This TA is very well respected but we were told on the Wonder that the Wonder is going to Alaska in 2015 and 2016, DCL has a five year port agreement in Alaska from 2011, and if they were not going to Alaska why would the Wonder appear in Hawaii and why in dry dock didn't they fit the duck tail the only reason was they have to go through Panama. Alaska fills up quickly and has a high price point the same as Europe against cruises in the summer in the Caribbean, Also shore trips in Alaska and Europe are expensive well used and bring in high commission.

I think the Wonder dry dock will now be 2016 and either Cadiz or Vancouver with Cadiz workers. I think an slightly incorrect Spanish newspaper report that the Wonder will dry dock there in Cadiz in 2015 might be the cause of this speculation, unless plans changed very recently, lastly if it's the Wonder in Europe in 2015 why does Magic appear in late August in some Med ports.

Edited by DISNEY FANTASY

I thought they were holding off on the major dry dock of the Wonder to keep her going through the Panama Canal and the duck thing they added to the Magic, if added to the Wonder makes it harder to go through the canal????? or have I really not kept up and the Wonder has that already?

Yes and it's no harder but impossible until the new locks come into force.

I'm quite excited for the Fall 2015 itineraries to come out. Ever since our first Disney cruise this past September on the Dream, Disney has become our favorite cruise line. I'm hopping to snag a 1-bedroom on the Fantasy in September 2015 before the pricing becomes too outrageous. :-)

I'm quite excited for the Fall 2015 itineraries to come out. Ever since our first Disney cruise this past September on the Dream, Disney has become our favorite cruise line. I'm hopping to snag a 1-bedroom on the Fantasy in September 2015 before the pricing becomes too outrageous. :-)

Fantasy is a fantastic ship we spent two cruise on it, and yes prices went up fast after we booked, I recall went up in thousands.

Interesting. It's where we've sailed?? or Where we're continuing to sail???

I'm hoping the announcement comes early next week. Will OOT the end of the week and I'd hate to have to wait to book!

C'mon DCL!!!!

Next week was my best guess, it's a bit too quite at the moment but was expecting it by Tuesday.