GoPro

MarTex

Which particular item? I shall try to place some of this info in the new topic I will air in a months time here. All I need to do is be on that ship:p, and hope no one bothers me when I do the review, if I cannot get a few minutes in, it will be green screen, or grab that person and have them participate.

the last one was DX.com

fishycomics

Interested in the UV lens and cover.

Thanks!!!

That will be arriving soon, I did not buy the correct color, b/c I seen it the cheapest price Lol, a few pennies more I could have had black.....

Click me

The looks of it it should fit over the lens with a smooth fit, and the UV filter is clear, while it has a lens cap to go over the whole unit, you pick the one best for you, and do not just pick the first one, because there are the same ones for less or more. I like said made a mistake by clicking the first one and gold is good for me. I could have gotten black/

Reasons you may not want a certain color, reflection to lens, so what I can do is mask the whole lens, and take spray paint to a cap, transfer the paint onto a brush, and gingerly go around the inner rim, and also the outer rim, not an issue for me. Perm marker will wear in hand fast, and paint may to later on when tapped or tossed around....

You may also want a polar filter if this is what you are after as well..

hope I have helped out some...

Picked up the Jaws Flex Clamp Mount today. I was after the one that mounts to handlebars and such, but I figured the Jaws was more flexible as far as where it can mount. Seems pretty sturdy. Comes with the big, strong clamp and a Gorillapod-style arm. One can mount your GoPro to the clamp itself or to the arm. Planning to time-lapse our sailaway from FLL on Saturday with it.

Almost forgot, a wrench. I bought a couple cheap chinese tripod mounts off ebay for other projects and the seller included a little plastic "wrench" for tightening and loosening the screws on the various GoPro connectors.

This sucker is HANDY! It's pretty difficult to get the screws tight enough to eliminate all slipping, but if you do, loosening them is even harder. This wrench gives you tons of leverage and is a great accessory.

Lunchtime at the state capital plaza. Fooling around between mine safety classes - the gun barrel memorial will be dedicated 12-7-13 - it's looking real good.

The GoPro editing software is basic but easy to learn - I'm digging it.

I just noticed this thread.....

My wife bought me a Black edition for my birthday last december and while registering it I noticed there was a contest for "win Everything Gopro Makes" so I entered and a few days later I got a email from GoPro saying I won.:eek:

When the box arrived I was floored at the stuff!!!

208943_10151566817144524_168055177_n.jpg

I then entered a contest with Jackson Kayaks for another GoPro black and low and behold I won that:D

I really need to learn how to use these little gadgets lol!

I just noticed this thread.....

My wife bought me a Black edition for my birthday last december and while registering it I noticed there was a contest for "win Everything Gopro Makes" so I entered and a few days later I got a email from GoPro saying I won.:eek:

When the box arrived I was floored at the stuff!!!

208943_10151566817144524_168055177_n.jpg

I then entered a contest with Jackson Kayaks for another GoPro black and low and behold I won that:D

I really need to learn how to use these little gadgets lol!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

The new clamp from GoPro worked great! Only time I used any other of my mounts was the Chesty when I went snorkeling. They even let me clamp it on the dash of our helicopter in Antigua.

Nice! With the chest mount, I take it shot the bottom as you swam? How deep did you go, how clear was the water, and did you feel the need for a filter for any color correction?

Nice! With the chest mount, I take it shot the bottom as you swam? How deep did you go, how clear was the water, and did you feel the need for a filter for any color correction?

Haven't downloaded the files yet, but I'll let you know. It was pointed down. I was in the shallows off an island. After a while, I took it off the chest rig and hand-held it as I swam. I only dove about 12' max.