Question for recent Majesty 3 night cruiser

Nkelly14

• 2 weeks later...
You really fly and waste all that time traveling just for a 3 night cruise?

Never be disrespectful to a cruise-a-holic. I'm a recovering addict myself and have gotten my habit down to two cruises a year. It's not easy.

If you do self disembark (carry your own luggage), you should be out by 7:45am. However, I wouldn't book a flight earlier than 11am. You can never tell with Miami traffic how long it's really going to take you to get anywhere.

Ditto this. Miami traffic can be dicey. A flight before 11 is rolling the dice. Plus, once you get to the airport, there's all the security you have to go through and you can never tell how long that will take.

Still, the Majesty is a wonderful ship. We've sailed her four times and though she is a little older than her sisters, she still provides a weekend of great entertainment.

Will be taking a 3 night cruise in January and was wondering what time you can get off the ship on Monday? Just wondering so we know what time to plan our returning flight. Thanks.

I typically self depart the Majesty on Mondays as soon as we can get off (a long line of us) and can usually be at my desk in Doral by 8 to 8:30 at most.

I'm sailing her in Nov but disembarking on a holiday, so I'll be sleeping in that day.

If you can carry your luggage and get in line very early you can early catch a late morning flight. It is true, Miami traffic from the port to the airport can be crazy.

Will be taking a 3 night cruise in January and was wondering what time you can get off the ship on Monday? Just wondering so we know what time to plan our returning flight. Thanks.

Seld disembark almost always starts right at 7 on MJ. Platinum and higher get priority and are the very first ones off. If you are not yet Platinum, you'll line up in the port side of the MDR. You can be off by 7:15 if you get down there and lined up early....like around 6:45.

Archived