Back from the Breeze...on my way to the Conquest!

Topo Gigio

Just got back from the Sept 8 sailing on the Breeze. What a beautiful ship she is. Well done Carnival. A step in a good direction to start changing the interiors of their ships. This will be a very short review btw. Just wanted to share my personal opinion.

People: First of all from all my 28 cruises this was the most diversified when it comes to passengers. There were a lot of everything possible in humanity. from A to Z, and I don't mean human race. More like human choices..so made sometimes for some real entertainment.

Let's start with food. We never hit the MDR. Food was the usual Carnival fare. Just ok food with little variety at the Lido buffet.Not good, not bad just ok. You won't go hungry.BTW never saw the WMC at the buffet! Lunch at Cucina del Capitano was good. Guy's Burger Joint, well I ate almost every day one. There were some nice items at Blue Iguana Cantina for breakfast. Ate twice at Bonsai and was very very good. Well worth the cover charge. The home made ice cream they sell at the Coffee Bar was also to die for.$2.95 for 2 and $3.95 for 3 scoops. Yummy yummy. And now last but not least: Fahrenheit 555! well shall I say best Steakhouse of the 7 seas? it was just EXCELLENT! will definitely go to the Steakhouse next week on the Conquest.

Shows: didn't attend any, but listened to some live music in the Red Frog Pub, Lobby Bar and the Piano Bar. Very talented guy btw at the Piano Bar.

Cabin steward was so so. Not good not bad, just ok.

All in all, this was my best Carnival cruise to date. Wondering how I will experience the Conquest after the Breeze. Will come with an update (and comparison) when I'm back.

Just got back from the Sept 8 sailing on the Breeze. What a beautiful ship she is. Well done Carnival. A step in a good direction to start changing the interiors of their ships. This will be a very short review btw. Just wanted to share my personal opinion.

People: First of all from all my 28 cruises this was the most diversified when it comes to passengers. There were a lot of everything possible in humanity. from A to Z, and I don't mean human race. More like human choices..so made sometimes for some real entertainment.

Let's start with food. We never hit the MDR. Food was the usual Carnival fare. Just ok food with little variety at the Lido buffet.Not good, not bad just ok. You won't go hungry.BTW never saw the WMC at the buffet! Lunch at Cucina del Capitano was good. Guy's Burger Joint, well I ate almost every day one. There were some nice items at Blue Iguana Cantina for breakfast. Ate twice at Bonsai and was very very good. Well worth the cover charge. The home made ice cream they sell at the Coffee Bar was also to die for.$2.95 for 2 and $3.95 for 3 scoops. Yummy yummy. And now last but not least: Fahrenheit 555! well shall I say best Steakhouse of the 7 seas? it was just EXCELLENT! will definitely go to the Steakhouse next week on the Conquest.

Shows: didn't attend any, but listened to some live music in the Red Frog Pub, Lobby Bar and the Piano Bar. Very talented guy btw at the Piano Bar.

All in all, this was my best Carnival cruise to date. Wondering how I will experience the Conquest after the Breeze. Will come with an update (and comparison) when I'm back.

The piano bar guy was great at getting in crowds and having fun but his voice wasn't that good IMO. I agree about the food...Guys was awesome....no lines my entire cruise either.

Glad you had a great vacation! Welcome back to the Carnival Family!

Big difference , you should of done it the other way around.

Archived