Aruba-best beaches

Douglase

Hi Arubalisa, wondering what you might know about the day pass at the Occidental? They charge $78 per person for use of the facility, all food and all drinks from 9-6. Sounds like a great deal to me, just wondered if you had anything you could add. Thank you!

You can rent a car for a day and drive around to the different beaches. Get a feel for which one you like best. Aruba has a HIGH rate of return visitors. ;)

For a tour I would recommend a jeep tour or for something more sedate I would recommend a private taxi tour by Bully. More info at Questions on Bully Tours in Aruba??

For restaurants there are tons of reviews at CC's sister website http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g147247-Aruba.html

Once again thank you

going to book a jeep tour with ABC Aruba the island tour

just can't wait to get there t

Hi Arubalisa, wondering what you might know about the day pass at the Occidental? They charge $78 per person for use of the facility, all food and all drinks from 9-6. Sounds like a great deal to me, just wondered if you had anything you could add. Thank you!
Sorry we have never purchased the day pass. If you perform a search here in this forum, I believe there were one or two reviews.