Main dining room and Cheers

kac13090

Just over 5 weeks and I'm on the Breeze. Can't wait!!!

I am going to buy the Cheers program. I assume I can order wine with dinner on it? With dessert is regular coffee free? And can I order just a shot of bailys at dessert time? I'll mix them myself :)

Thank you for your help!

Just over 5 weeks and I'm on the Breeze. Can't wait!!!

I am going to buy the Cheers program. I assume I can order wine with dinner on it? With dessert is regular coffee free? And can I order just a shot of bailys at dessert time? I'll mix them myself :)

Thank you for your help!

I did the exact thing on the breeze in April. Although bar service seemed to be a bit slow so I always ordered the bailys when I ordered wine and told the bar person to bring in 10 minutes and he always did. I ordered after dinner with my coffee one the first night and it came after we were done. enjoy

We're thinking about doing Cheers on our upcoming Legend cruise and my biggest question is the MDR - specifically how efficient they will be in getting us refills of wine.

Normally we would buy a bottle of wine, which equates to 2-3 glasses per person.

If we do Cheers, we will be ordering wine by the glass, but will still want one or two refills.....

Interested to hear about your experience -- thanks for posting

Archived